• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Texas - O’Reilly Auto Parts 500

Thinking don't overthink last years stats with NASCAR's changes. Going with 19, 4, 11, 10, 1, 12, 37 and 13. I have be seeing some of the people show from last year still trying to learn to drive this year. Both kind of cool and strange at the same time.
It's all new this year with the rules/package. The cream is starting to rise to the top. I'm hoping to have it sort of figured out after the next three races including Sunday. Some people are nailing it right away. Takes me a little longer I guess but, looking around here I'm not alone. :LOL: Good to see you here, randd!

Marlar

You guys are going to believe me but whatever
I had dream last night
Saw 1car getting checkered
I’m serious
24 out and possibly burning another 1 (7)

If his placard on door is matte black then the number orange then white.......will let everyone know after 1st practice
If I had read this last night, I would have told you to go back to sleep and tell me who came in 2nd!

tombo

Pocono isnt that bad people.look how boaring last weeks race was and it was at martinsville..
Everybody thinks in nascar the cars should be side by side lap after lap with a different leader every lap.not only would the cars have to be equal but the drivers too.
Thats why nascar putcall the silly rules like side by side resarts.lucky dog.wave arounds.ect.
Now with stage points.regular season champion they trying to give everybody a trophy.
I always thought indy was more boaring than any other track especially after going there last year.
The more we complain the more nascar fugs it up.we just need to either watch it or not.nascar was fine until people started complaining about everything on the internet in early 2000.s like " tired of seeing the same winners", " my driver isnt as good or in good enough cars to win so change it so anybody has a chance to win", "the cars dont look right" ect...
Im not putting the blame all on nascar cause after all they were hearing alot of complaing and was just trying to make people happy.

Pritzi

Staff member
I had dream last night
I’m serious

If his placard on door is matte black then the number orange then white.......will let everyone know after 1st practice
Looks like I got in your head with all those 1's & 7's ;)

Last edited:
I had dream last night
I’m serious

I got him on my team this week so if he wins your a prophet in my book. :cool: