• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Talladega

tombo

Man they called in the freakin FBI

I don’t know what is more embarrassing

1-making Mike joy open up broadcast with deplorable news of a noose
2-someone sees a rope with a knot and gets the FBI involved

If I was Bubba I would feel totally used And emotionally drained

I’m happy a farce
upset that someone can’t tell a noose from a rope with a knot

social media is soooooo awesome
Yep it took the FBI to tell the difference between a hateful racist noose and a garage door pull down rope on the corner of door.
That racism stuff is dead.the 1% of the time it does happen isnt enough for our country to be put thru this.
I feel bad for bubba.the democrats used him like they have been doing to all black people for decades.they fear monger and spread false race hate for their agenda.

tombo

Whats sad is bubba is saying it is not a garage pull down rope that it was a noose.
"it was a straight up noose"
Hes looking foolish now.crying their was a hate crime when there wssnt.he loved the attention he got like he was a winner instead of just another driver that finishes 20th or worse almost every week.

Marlar

Words can get twisted around plenty after it is second, third hand or more. The picture in #112, 2019 photo, shows a garage pull down rope with the end tied as a hangman's noose. Cut the end off without saying what it was tied to ...yea it is a hangman's noose/knot. I can see where conclusions are drawn considering the current atmosphere. Hopefully it was just a joke from last year, not meant to be racist and can move on.

tombo

Words can get twisted around plenty after it is second, third hand or more. The picture in #112, 2019 photo, shows a garage pull down rope with the end tied as a hangman's noose. Cut the end off without saying what it was tied to ...yea it is a hangman's noose/knot. I can see where conclusions are drawn considering the current atmosphere. Hopefully it was just a joke from last year, not meant to be racist and can move on.
I doubt it was a joke or in anyway tied to be a noose but just a loop to grab easier.i have a plastic strap on my garage door and it is looped to better grab it.
Most shops ive been in have a strap or rope with a loop or knot at end of it.
I think people should stop looking for things to be offended by.

I guess the bottom line is that we should be glad this wasn't actually a hate crime directed at Bubba. Maybe Nascar should have a chat with whoever first interpreted a garage door pull rope as a noose and started this whole thing. They say that there's no such thing as bad publicity and Nascar sure enjoyed a bunch of free headlines as a result of something that turned out to be nothing. All's well that ends well...
I think it all falls back on Nascar president Steve Phelps, I'm sure whomever reported it in the first place reported it to him and he took it from there.... JMO of course.......

tombo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nascar-releases-photo-noose-found-182031658.html

Don't know much about nooses, but it sure looks like one to me. Maybe our resident expert can explain.
Fake picture.thats not the looped pull down rope fbi took pictures of.
Perfectly clean rope that has been hanging on end of door for atleast a year grabbed by hundreds of dirty hands and sat on dirty wet floor?? Not falling for fake propaganda and neither is the majority.
Try again

Juneau4

Fake picture.thats not the looped pull down rope fbi took pictures of.
Perfectly clean rope that has been hanging on end of door for atleast a year grabbed by hundreds of dirty hands and sat on dirty wet floor?? Not falling for fake propaganda and neither is the majority.
Try again
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ank Racing

I didn’t realize picks locked as early as they did! I guess I should pay more attention! Not crazy about the picks I made. However, I not sure changing them would be any better!

I really miss not having as many people posting this year. we need more RACE TALK,,😊😊😊🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

I didn’t realize picks locked as early as they did! I guess I should pay more attention! Not crazy about the picks I made. However, I not sure changing them would be any better!

I really miss not having as many people posting this year. we need more RACE TALK,,😊😊😊🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

tombo

I thought our picks didnt lock until start of engines?