• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Short Tracks Only League

NASCAR Geek

Administrator
Staff member
This is a Custom Rules league that is only using the 10 Short Track races on the full-season schedule. First race is Phoenix on March 10th.

Public league...come one, come all!

LEAGUE ID: 1621

Drivers
  • 5 A Drivers - 2 starts max each
    • Denny Hamlin
    • Jimmie Johnson
    • Kevin Harvick
    • Kyle Busch
    • Ryan Newman
  • 10 B Drivers - 2 starts max each
    • Aric Almirola
    • Brad Keselowski
    • Chase Elliott
    • Clint Bowyer
    • Erik Jones
    • Joey Logano
    • Kurt Busch
    • Kyle Larson
    • Martin Truex Jr
    • Paul Menard
  • 5 C Drivers - 2 starts max each
    • Austin Dillon
    • Daniel Suarez
    • Ricky Stenhouse Jr
    • Ryan Blaney
    • William Byron
  • 10 Points for picking winner
  • 0 Laps points
  • 1st - 10th Stage points
  • Default Qualifying Points

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
boy is that gonna be a thinking man's league.
just a reminder. at 2 starts each, if a driver gets injured, you'll have to add another driver into the group or you'll run out of starts.
example... if there are 7 races down and 3 to play, and suddenly kyle busch breaks his leg and you were saving his 2 starts for the chase races, you'd actually have a non starting driver for 2 of the final 3 races. you may want to add an extra driver in each group just in case.
hope that makes sense.

also... the league id# 1621

Last edited:

NASCAR Geek

Administrator
Staff member
boy is that gonna be a thinking man's league. Just a reminder. at 2 starts each, if a driver gets injured, you'll have to add another driver into the group or you'll run out of starts.
Oh man you are spot on! I'm in trouble cause I'm already getting out-thunk!

I posted in the league's Commissioner Memo also, as a result of your very valid foresight here. I'd like to name three drivers as the available substitutions for the effected Group, regardless of the Group (A, B or C) and in this order of usage:
  1. Alex Bowman
  2. Bubba Wallace
  3. Chris Buescher.
That sound like a valid amendment to the rules?

GCGuinnesshead

Staff member
Just giving this the bump it needs before Phoenix (shorter not short track) as I am totally shocked there are not more entries in this custom league. No short(er) track love on this forum?:cry: