• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Richmond Pick 3 Contest - Toyota Owners 400

Results for Richmond.

What an exciting week for our Pick 3 Contest at Richmond. For the first time, we had exact winners in all 3 positions. In fact, we even had one person, Marlar, guess correctly for 2 positions. We had a lot of movement this week because of correct guesses came from the bottom of the board. Along with a bonus worth 2-4 points, more points were even made.

Also, the bonus, as written in instructions for past 2 weeks, is to be scored by separate entry in an individual posting. You dont have to post the video (if you cant) you just had to name the song as we “traveled” down the road. As we wrap of the Spring Segment scoring must be correct to be fair to all. This week was a lot of fun as we engaged in more conversation speaking of songs we grew up on & getting to know each other better & having fun.

As always, please check my scoring. I do make mistakes. If one is made, let me know and I will correct immediately.

On to the results. This past week at Richmond, we were to guess who would finish in positions 6th, 13th & 29th.

6th position was won by #3 Austin Dillion. Major congrats goes to Jervin09 for correctly predicting Dillon and will receive 15 points. Well done, Jervin09.

13th position was won by #24 William Byron. Only 2 people correctly guessed Byron and that was Marlar & WalkerTexasRanger. Both of you will receive 15 points a piece. Congrats to both of you.

29th position was won by #36 Matt Tifft. Tifft was a popular prediction as 5 people picked him. Marlar, ZL1Motorsports, Pritzi, BlackLundPorV and Chrisjen will all receive 15 points a piece. Congrats to you all.

On a side note, I know I tripped over my numbers last week between 27 & 29, but all was corrected before the start of the race & correctly scored. Also, people did edit their entries, but it was done to correct the 27 or 29th position and was done prior to the race starting. Some also edited who their entry was but it was done prior to the race as well. I think for all the confusion this past week, it all worked out just fine & I will triple check my posting next week to ensure no editing will be needed by players.

Swervin Ervin.....................................................................................................................…….(55)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 59)
Bones1738........................................................................................................................... (45)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 49)
Marlar...............................................................................................................(10 )…….0…….15…….15…{+4 Bonus} = 34 (total 44)

Kickin Chicken...............................................................................................…... (30) …..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 34)
Sleestak.......................................................................................................………(30)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 34)
Ank Racing................................................................................................. ....(28 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 32)
Wyland .......................................................................................……..... (25 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 29)
Crashthe24...................................................................................... ....... (25 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 29)
Pritzi......................................................................................………(10)…….0…..0……15….{+4 Bonus} = 19 (total 29)
Chrisjen............................................................................................... (10)….0…..0……15…{+4 Bonus} = 19 (total 29)
ZL 1 Motorsports ...........................................................................……(10)……0…..0…..15..{+4 Bonus}= 19 (total 29)
Walker TX Ranger..........................................................................…(10)….0………15…….0..{+4 Bonus}= 19 (total 29)
Downfarce.......................................................................................... (22)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 26)
Team Caterpillar .....................................................................….(20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 24)
Tombo ..........................................................................…………..(22)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}=2 (total 24)
Juneau4....................................................................................... (20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 24)
B & B Racing................................................................................. (20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 24)
CheckeredPast......................................................................(21)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus} =2 (total 23)
Jervin09 .........................................................…….(5)……..15……0……0…{+0 Bonus} = 15 (total 20)
Elusive Bobcat.................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 19)
Waco Warrior..................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 19)
BlackLundProV................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..15…{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 19)
Barbara.............................................................................……(17)………..missed…..(total 17)
Intimidating Race........................................ (10)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 14)
ControlCar42 ..............................................(10 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 14)
Hardcore Racing L. ..............................…(8)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 12)
Riff Raff………...............................................……………..(7)….missed……(total 7)
NASCAR Geek...............................……(5)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}= 2 (total 7)
Gonzo......................................................................… (5)…..missed…..(total 5)
Scooby10672.......................... (2)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}= 2 (total 4)
Motorhead55............................................... (2)…..missed……(total 2)

How to read the scores. the number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Richmond race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 6th, 13th & 29th position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting music for 2 points for song of childhood & another 2 for up to a total of 4 points.The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Richmond. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date.

Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.

We have 4 more races before we complete the Spring Segment. With all the winners & movers we had this week, you can see how much one week can change things. Case in point, Marlar went into Richmond with 10 points and earned 34 points alone at Richmond for a total of 44 & moved right into 3rd place.

Also, make sure to follow the bonuses correctly. A point here & there made a lot of difference for some. They have to be scored correctly in fairness for all. If you aren’t playing the bonus, you should think about it because it sure did move people up who have not scored anything the entire contest but played the bonus & finally made a hit. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the Spring Segment Pick 3 contest plays out.

And……Happy Easter to everyone :)
Happy Easter Pritzi to you & your family & friends have a great time. 😁

Ank Racing

Results for Richmond.

What an exciting week for our Pick 3 Contest at Richmond. For the first time, we had exact winners in all 3 positions. In fact, we even had one person, Marlar, guess correctly for 2 positions. We had a lot of movement this week because of correct guesses came from the bottom of the board. Along with a bonus worth 2-4 points, more points were even made.

Also, the bonus, as written in instructions for past 2 weeks, is to be scored by separate entry in an individual posting. You dont have to post the video (if you cant) you just had to name the song as we “traveled” down the road. As we wrap of the Spring Segment scoring must be correct to be fair to all. This week was a lot of fun as we engaged in more conversation speaking of songs we grew up on & getting to know each other better & having fun.

As always, please check my scoring. I do make mistakes. If one is made, let me know and I will correct immediately.

On to the results. This past week at Richmond, we were to guess who would finish in positions 6th, 13th & 29th.

6th position was won by #3 Austin Dillion. Major congrats goes to Jervin09 for correctly predicting Dillon and will receive 15 points. Well done, Jervin09.

13th position was won by #24 William Byron. Only 2 people correctly guessed Byron and that was Marlar & WalkerTexasRanger. Both of you will receive 15 points a piece. Congrats to both of you.

29th position was won by #36 Matt Tifft. Tifft was a popular prediction as 5 people picked him. Marlar, ZL1Motorsports, Pritzi, BlackLundPorV and Chrisjen will all receive 15 points a piece. Congrats to you all.

On a side note, I know I tripped over my numbers last week between 27 & 29, but all was corrected before the start of the race & correctly scored. Also, people did edit their entries, but it was done to correct the 27 or 29th position and was done prior to the race starting. Some also edited who their entry was but it was done prior to the race as well. I think for all the confusion this past week, it all worked out just fine & I will triple check my posting next week to ensure no editing will be needed by players.

Swervin Ervin.....................................................................................................................…….(55)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 59)
Bones1738........................................................................................................................... (45)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 49)
Marlar...............................................................................................................(10 )…….0…….15…….15…{+4 Bonus} = 34 (total 44)

Kickin Chicken...............................................................................................…... (30) …..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 34)
Sleestak.......................................................................................................………(30)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 34)
Ank Racing................................................................................................. ....(28 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 32)
Wyland .......................................................................................……..... (25 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 29)
Crashthe24...................................................................................... ....... (25 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 29)
Pritzi......................................................................................………(10)…….0…..0……15….{+4 Bonus} = 19 (total 29)
Chrisjen............................................................................................... (10)….0…..0……15…{+4 Bonus} = 19 (total 29)
ZL 1 Motorsports ...........................................................................……(10)……0…..0…..15..{+4 Bonus}= 19 (total 29)
Walker TX Ranger..........................................................................…(10)….0………15…….0..{+4 Bonus}= 19 (total 29)
Downfarce.......................................................................................... (22)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 26)
Team Caterpillar .....................................................................….(20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}= 4 (total 24)
Tombo ..........................................................................…………..(22)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}=2 (total 24)
Juneau4....................................................................................... (20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 24)
B & B Racing................................................................................. (20)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 24)
CheckeredPast......................................................................(21)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus} =2 (total 23)
Jervin09 .........................................................…….(5)……..15……0……0…{+0 Bonus} = 15 (total 20)
Elusive Bobcat.................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 19)
Waco Warrior..................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 19)
BlackLundProV................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..15…{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 19)
Barbara.............................................................................……(17)………..missed…..(total 17)
Intimidating Race........................................ (10)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 14)
ControlCar42 ..............................................(10 )…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 14)
Hardcore Racing L. ..............................…(8)…..0…..0…..0….{+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 12)
Riff Raff………...............................................……………..(7)….missed……(total 7)
NASCAR Geek...............................……(5)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}= 2 (total 7)
Gonzo......................................................................… (5)…..missed…..(total 5)
Scooby10672.......................... (2)…..0…..0…..0….{+2 Bonus}= 2 (total 4)
Motorhead55............................................... (2)…..missed……(total 2)

How to read the scores. the number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Richmond race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 6th, 13th & 29th position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting music for 2 points for song of childhood & another 2 for up to a total of 4 points.The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Richmond. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date.

Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.

We have 4 more races before we complete the Spring Segment. With all the winners & movers we had this week, you can see how much one week can change things. Case in point, Marlar went into Richmond with 10 points and earned 34 points alone at Richmond for a total of 44 & moved right into 3rd place.

Also, make sure to follow the bonuses correctly. A point here & there made a lot of difference for some. They have to be scored correctly in fairness for all. If you aren’t playing the bonus, you should think about it because it sure did move people up who have not scored anything the entire contest but played the bonus & finally made a hit. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the Spring Segment Pick 3 contest plays out.

And……Happy Easter to everyone :)

Pritzi

Staff member
Did I get any points from the Richmond Race? I don’t think I went over on the Picks I made. Please let me know . Thanks
Richmond

6th D Hamlin
13th E Jones
29th Chastain

Song Louie, Louie!!
Scooby, Here are the picks you made. None of your picks won this week. We had exact winners in all 3 positions this past week so the competition was much tougher. However, you did name/post a childhood song, Louie Louie, and received 2 bonus points for it. However, you didnt post any other songs that could have earned you up to an extra 2 points. So, for your scoring at Richmond, you earned 2 points. Better luck next week. Maybe you can have has good a week as Marlar had and earn 34 points. ......if so, that would put you way up at top....keep at it & Happy Easter :)

Pritzi

Staff member
I made a mistake (again) in my math with BlackLundProV .....in the unedited results it shows "BlackLundProV................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..15…{+4 Bonus}=4 (total 19)"

it needs to be "BlackLundProV................................................…….(15)…..0…..0…..15…{+4 Bonus}=19 (total 34)" & I will make the edit now....
which will move BLPV will move him up in Tied for 4th place.....well done

As always, check your scores to make sure I do this right.......if you find an error....any error, let me know & I will correct. Thank you