• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pocono & Pocono

Motorhead55

Afternoon friends.

Likely going 18,10,24,95. I was going with the 20 up until about 20 minutes and put the 24 in. Watch Jones get a top 5 finish

Note...I am taking starts into consideration. The best possible lineup for me would be 4,12,20,8
Looks like I made the right call with benching the 20

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
i have jones and reddick as starters.
i love it when a plan comes together.
oh wait, i didn't mean i want the drivers to come together.

Downfarce

Well, after the races started back up, every race, my bench has scored better than my starters. POCOBLOW is one of my best but I have 11, 20, 12, 8. Out of the 40 cars, 20 and 8 crash together:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
TV is off and I am seriously thinking about not doing this anymore. Sick of this. I am far behind in all my leagues and it's not fun anymore:mad::mad::mad::mad: My attachment says it all downloadscrew.jpg

Hey DF, it's all in fun anyway, we have no way of knowing which of these screwballs will mess up each week... This game really changed with no Q and practice, just pick your team and hope for the best !!!!!!!
I know how you feel, the B list guy's are killing me almost every week, oh well......

Motorhead55

Back in 2015 in Yahoo, I had my WORST year ever. I went 15 straight races without scoring above 250 points. No joke. It didn't matter who I started, they ended up with some kind of issue. I feel your pain, brother. It really stinks. Losing is no fun, but keep plugging away that luck will change

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
so to see how my luck is going, i went to my uncles farm.
took a soccer ball and stood right in the middle of the barn and kicked the ball.
yep, i missed the broad side of the barn.
D'OH

i will post my picks sunday morning so everyone will know who to avoid.

sleestak

morning changes ... 20 out, 12 in (bullet dodge moment) ... 34/42 out, 38 in (not so good).

Came out ahead. Also ran the 18 and 24. meh ... Blaney and Byron disappointed me.

Motorhead55

morning changes ... 20 out, 12 in (bullet dodge moment) ... 34/42 out, 38 in (not so good).

Came out ahead. Also ran the 18 and 24. meh ... Blaney and Byron disappointed me.
I also wished for a little more from the 24, but that kinda been Byron this season. So and so speed and finishes somewhere in the teens. Even though there has been a few races where he had legit top 10 speed