• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pocono & Pocono

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
it looks like nascar is now going to have a competition caution at lap 12 today (probably due to all the rain this morning)
no competition caution expected for sunday as of now.

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass
No lights at Pocono .. Sundown 8:38p ET. ... NASCAR drying track but has been sprinkling. Truck green scheduled 12:47 ET-FS1 ... Cup green 3:54 ET-FOX ... Cup has priority in its TV window. if trucks ppd, then races Sunday a.m. ... if Cup ppd, today's race is Monday...

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
of course in nascar's great meeting of the minds, they'll finish track dying, spend 30 minutes on pre-race festivities instead of having them while the track dryers are on the back side of the track.
this will milk more time for them on TV.
then we get the green flag and will miss a bunch of the race because they will run all the commercials that they could've run during the pre-race.
let's get this party started

Race details:
Scheduled Green Flag: 3:54pm/et FOX, MRN, SiriusXM
130 laps / 325 miles Stages: 25 – 77 – 130
Competition Caution: Lap 12
Avg time of race: 2:27 (estimate)
Fuel window: 32 laps
Pit road speed: 55 mph

Motorhead55

Afternoon friends.

Likely going 18,10,24,95. I was going with the 20 up until about 20 minutes and put the 24 in. Watch Jones get a top 5 finish

Note...I am taking starts into consideration. The best possible lineup for me would be 4,12,20,8