• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pocono & Pocono

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
the track so nice, they'll race it twice.

Jun 26 @ 6:00 pm
General Tire #AnywhereIsPossible 200- ARCA Menards Series Race

Jun 27 @ 12:30 pm
Pocono Organics 150 To Benefit Farm Aid- NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Race

Jun 27 @ 3:30 pm
Pocono Organics 325 In Partnership With Rodale Institute- NASCAR Cup Series Race

Jun 28 @ 12:30 pm
Pocono Green 225 Recycled By J.P. Mascaro & Sons – NASCAR Xfinity Race

Jun 28 @ 4:00 pm
Pocono 350- NASCAR Cup Series Race

tombo

Back to back pocono races after that 2 sometimes 3 wide talladega race is going to be so boooooooring.even more than usual.
Maybe nascar trying to burn everyone out on pocono to drop one of them and to add iowa speedway instead.

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
i heard on one of the weekly shows a few weeks ago that gateway has a better chance than iowa speedway.
if chicago is gonna get cut, then st. louis (gateway) would be a bigger TV market to move to than iowa.
lots more hotel space to have race fans for saturday / sunday weekends.
i never found the xfinity race at gateway to be that watchable, but iowa seemed better to me.

tombo

i heard on one of the weekly shows a few weeks ago that gateway has a better chance than iowa speedway.
if chicago is gonna get cut, then st. louis (gateway) would be a bigger TV market to move to than iowa.
lots more hotel space to have race fans for saturday / sunday weekends.
i never found the xfinity race at gateway to be that watchable, but iowa seemed better to me.
Theres plenty of room at iowa speedway for cup series.iowa races are good no matter what series.

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
my top 12 for pocono on saturday...
1) kyle busch
2) harvick
3) jones (B)
4) hamlin
5) truex
6) elliot
7) keselowski
8) bowyer (B)
9) byron (B)
10) logano
11) blaney (B)
12) almirola (B)
C list - reddick / nemecek / wallace
good luck and remember my luck is just horrible this year so use at your own risk.

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
i think it's time to stomp a mud-hole into the fantasy gods and rack up a 325 or better score.
of course that means the bad luck will continue and i'll get a 163 on saturday and 162 on sunday.

ControlCar42

I really hope no rain
Too many times occurred last several races
Funny
Wyland (10yrs) asked why there isn’t a covered stadium.
I gave him the typical answers
Exhaust
Smoke
Cost
Severe weather damage to canopy

more I think about it.......don’t think impossible

remember when lighted ‘mirror’ tracks were impossible??????
Interesting