• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Playoff only league (ID:1903)

Do want to in a playoff only league? Well you should join this league because this is a playoff only league. I will need 20 people and 2 will get eliminated each race. At Miami, there will be 2 people left and whoever gets the highest score of those 2 wins the championship. League closes after 20 spots fill up.

Jervin09 how many spots are currently open right now for your Chase Only league?
I should/will probably join up...just wondering how long I have, probably not to long with 20 spots filling now.

Is this league under public? I would think so, you gave no password listed.

swervin ervin

Jervin09 how many spots are currently open right now for your Chase Only league?
I should/will probably join up...just wondering how long I have, probably not to long with 20 spots filling now.

Is this league under public? I would think so, you gave no password listed.
Its public and no password needed. Im not sure why he started a second thread on it though. 😀 10 more needed

ControlCar42

Joined!!!
Thanks Josh for the invite
I’m working this week but wife and Wyland off to Galveston today
Once I join them will fill him in on this league
Wyland will be CC In this contest
Battle of the 10yr olds!!!
May the best Nascar ‘Man’ win!!!!

Sounds good. This league is about who can stay consistent on their scoring which is not me.

All check rules and point setups.

Right now I think he has 2 being eliminated at the end of each race and a max of 4 uses per driver. As of right now... its only strait placement points with segment winner getting 1 point and 1 pt for laps led and 5pts for mll.

The only rule that I have(Joshua rule 1 )

If you plan on leaving messages on the league board (playoff only board).... please no cussing (If you do then Joshua said he will boot you out! ) :eek:

Bonus Points

Lead Most Laps............................5p
Lead a Lap.......................................1p
Qualify: Pole Position.................5p
Qualify: 2nd.....................................4p
Qualify: 3rd.....................................3p
Qualify: 4th......................................2p
Qualify: 5th......................................1p
Stage Finish: 1st............................1p

Last edited: