• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pick 3 Kentucky Quaker State 400

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
ok it looks like for the 7th spot (logano car #22)
exact points (15) go to...
tombo post 10
zl1 motorsports post 38
crashthe24 post 43
walkertexasranger post 82
if anyone else thinks they matched logano in 7th, let us know.
i did not look up 15th and 33rd positions because i wasn't even close.
anyone else wanna help pritzi out and look for scores feel free.

Marlar

Pick 3 Picks:

7th---#48, Jimmie Johnson, Boom Confetti!!!
15th---#88, Alex Bowman, & I'm being considerate here...
33rd---#51, Bayley Currey (whoever blows up first 35 laps in???...lol...)

SONG3# if The Duke don't cut the mustard...

Deep In The Heart Of TEXAS...

WW another 15 for

33rd - #51 Currey

Sounds like someone needs some help(y):unsure::unsure:haven't seen any updates for the past 2-3 races:unsure::unsure:Glad to help out if you need it(y)(y)
maybe if you can do what BlackLundPro did, do it and help out until Pritzi gets things back on track(or off track since we are not racing)
You all know what I mean, Someone who could post a New Hampshire Pick 3 to stay continuing Pritzi's Forum she started and can care for her baby until she is ready to take it back.
Everyone needs Help Sometime...How can we all help out Pritzi?

Marlar

As much as we'd like to help I think its time to give it break so she can focus on something really big. Someone can still start a thread and we can all play, just no points awarded so that someone has to account for. I think she would have reached out to someone if she wanted us to continue the contest. The main thing is she alright, and up for challenge ahead. BlackLundPro you did good, and it was fun, thumbs up. Who knows what it is best this week.

As much as we'd like to help I think its time to give it break so she can focus on something really big. Someone can still start a thread and we can all play, just no points awarded so that someone has to account for. I think she would have reached out to someone if she wanted us to continue the contest. The main thing is she alright, and up for challenge ahead. BlackLundPro you did good, and it was fun, thumbs up. Who knows what it is best this week.
Yes you said it the they way it is. It's best to leave it to Pritzi instead of having someone try to take over and make mistakes. Just leave it and honor Pritzi with the music conversations she started this and she really likes it so keep doing it. ! 👍😁😁😁

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
Yes you said it the they way it is. It's best to leave it to Pritzi instead of having someone try to take over and make mistakes. Just leave it and honor Pritzi with the music conversations she started this and she really likes it so keep doing it. ! 👍😁😁😁
you want me to stop what i did for new hampshire? let me know.

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
No. ! not sure if there's 4,5 people trying to manage this. ??
i don't want to manage this at all. which is why i stated i don't plan on keeping track of points for songs.
the bonus points for songs became kind of a joke in my opinion.
half way thru the season i think i had about 20 -35 points for exact match "or close" drivers but you throw in the bonus points for songs each week and i think my videos have gotten about 100 points alone.some weeks you'll see people post songs that literally were posted about 5 hours earlier and one person used 3 videos that had been posted within the last day. now i understand that towards the end of the week, we would have lots of duplicates, but i think some people used no creativity at all and just started copying people "which is well within the rules i guess"
anyway, i have no desire to keep track of points at all, i just love the music that people come up with.
i guess next week i WON'T post it as pick 3 in a thread, i'll just make it pirate radio - pocono
if bones1738 wants to count up everything, i'd say let him/her? do it - because that time commitment is way too big for me to do it right.
"doing it" takes time, doing it "right" takes even longer because so many mistakes can be made.
pirate radio - post videos because you want to, not because you have to in order to get bonus points for it.

i don't want to manage this at all. which is why i stated i don't plan on keeping track of points for songs.
the bonus points for songs became kind of a joke in my opinion.
half way thru the season i think i had about 20 -35 points for exact match "or close" drivers but you throw in the bonus points for songs each week and i think my videos have gotten about 100 points alone.some weeks you'll see people post songs that literally were posted about 5 hours earlier and one person used 3 videos that had been posted within the last day. now i understand that towards the end of the week, we would have lots of duplicates, but i think some people used no creativity at all and just started copying people "which is well within the rules i guess"
anyway, i have no desire to keep track of points at all, i just love the music that people come up with.
i guess next week i WON'T post it as pick 3 in a thread, i'll just make it pirate radio - pocono
if bones1738 wants to count up everything, i'd say let him/her? do it - because that time commitment is way too big for me to do it right.
"doing it" takes time, doing it "right" takes even longer because so many mistakes can be made.
pirate radio - post videos because you want to, not because you have to in order to get bonus points for it.
I agree with you 💯. The time you would have to spend on this league is a lot. !!! You can appreciate anybody spending their own time to go through all the songs & Race picks for the numbered positions. And trying to find all of this in different posting places. Because it's all over the place. And it takes a lot of time just to find all of these things. So thanks for your time effort your putting in too this league. 👍