• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pick 3 Kentucky Quaker State 400

DawsonBullDawg

Post #1 The Eyes of Texas

The eyes of Texas are upon you,
all the lifelong day.The eyes if Texas are upon you,
You can not get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn—
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

On a side note:Hook’em ‘Horns
Sic'Em BEARS!!!...Beat them Horns!!!...;):):cool:

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
looks like a new sheriff in town
Thatsgonnaleaveamrk has passed wacowarrior on the top 100 leader board.
my 350 point kentucky score pulled me into 207th place.
look in your rear view mirror boys, i'm peddling as fast as i can.

Marlar

who did you want for 15th place Elliott or Almirolao_O
Lol, I liked to say the 9, Elliott..cut and paste error something like that.

But no, I meant to go with 10, Almirola ...

Curious what a Pritzi ruling would be ..
DQ pick all the way if you can't get the driver and number correct?

Marlar

looks like a new sheriff in town
Thatsgonnaleaveamrk has passed wacowarrior on the top 100 leader board.
my 350 point kentucky score pulled me into 207th place.
look in your rear view mirror boys, i'm peddling as fast as i can.
LOL ... 2 points, but if you're ahead of WacoWarrior your good, bad, or ugly (lucky)... I'm more on the lucky side. So on that note...

Marlar

I think we should give ten points, would have had 15 with Elliott, 5 with Almirola
Thanks..but it should be no more than 5, unless someone had the 9 for 15th, then 0. Mainly because it affects others' scores as well.
But, since this week wasn't sanctioned by Pritzi, no worries anyway. I'm good with a zero, since I got the driver name # written down wrong. Call it a crew chief penalty.

ZL1 Motorsports

Thanks..but it should be no more than 5, unless someone had the 9 for 15th, then 0. Mainly because it affects others' scores as well.
But, since this week wasn't sanctioned by Pritzi, no worries anyway. I'm good with a zero, since I got the driver name # written down wrong. Call it a crew chief penalty.
Did any one pick Elliot for 15th because if one person hit that they are locked on to the win for 15th. If nobody hit that next closest with out going over I had Almirola for 15th he placed 14th. ???

Pritzi

Staff member
OH MY GOODNESS !!!! I love you guys so much & I should offer a huge apology for my absence & being so selfish. I just signed on to check a message from CrashThe24 and I owe yall an apology & explanation......so basically Im just going to spill my guts on who I am :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: & also paste the note & video I sent crash.....

First, why do I love sports so much.....I was raised with it from a statical standpoint....It all started with our Family Insurance Business & Golf....YES GOLF....for those of you from the days of YAHOO...how did I get mixed in with the YAHOO GOLF BOARD & NASCAR....

To make a long story short...my father's love for Golf & Insurance made him pioneer and create Hole-In-Insurance....we pioneered Prize Indemnity Insurance too that is tied to all Major Sports but all fund raising is done through Golf Tournaments & the ones who backed us were car companies & dealerships.... & yes, Dale Earnhardt Jr wrote his tournaments through us. We are the only company recognized by the PGA and paid out their prizes & underwrote their prizes.......this is where my "contest" ideas for a message board come from....I come by it honestly. In 2014, we sold our company, National-Hole-In-One Association to American Hole-In-One....they are a great company & have kept the two companies separate & still license our family name.....so their are still legalities there.

My love of animals broke me away from that "industry" but I'm still tied to some sports / people who are big into animal rights too. Anyway, I went into the Fashion World and I'm in the process of breaking away & starting my own company if I can get past all legalities & clauses. I'm very excited about what I am doing & wanted to share......This may be way too much personal info to be posting but anyone here who knows me privately already knows much of this so I might as well post it.

Anyway, thank you for running the contest in my absence ....Im not sure how you posted it because I thought I was the only one who could post in this section...but it doesn't matter, because yall got it out here & Im so grateful to all of yall through this crazy crazy time....

Let me just post my DM response I sent Crash & lets go from there......I'm going to need y'alls help in the coming weeks if not the rest of the season....I just love you guys

"
""""Hi there....let me check it. Im doing OK. Things have gotten really CRAZY with work stuff.....Im in the process of either breaking with my company to go solo or working with them in conjunction with them. I have to find out how tied I am with them....its very complicated....I'm VP of the the Company &the President, Jaclyn, is being difficult :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Our company is the only company endorsed by the Humane Society for our work in cruelty free products ....faux fur products & Im in over my head in complications because we are to endorse other companies who design in cruelty free products & give them recognition ..... Its a wonderful company but I want more to the way of Fund Raising & endorsing other companies and getting certain platforms going....

here is one of our videos....many stars wear our products on the red carpet but we need other companies too and Im wanting to break to do this as well as working with UN on fur banning in Countries & other United States States/and or Cities that have joined in the fight for this .....Im am "liberal" on certain levels and it has much to do with animals, animal rights, environmental issues associated with fur farming & the work the UN has done to ban in Countries & I need to do this.....

As for NASCAR, there are many HUGE Drivers & their wives who support this movement as well & would help in promoting this cause. But as for here....I'm going to need help on completing the Pick 3 Challenges/Contest & may need to lean on you/yall for help ......:love::love::)

I'll try to post in a little bit and thank you for your concern. I think you are awesome.....You know the Busch brothers are very big into Animal rights....especially their wives.... as well as Ryan Newman.... And Racing Wives the TV show will be debuting on CMT on august 2nd ;););) ... God I just love NASCAR """"

And I would also like to say Tony Stewart is major into animal preservation too

I just want to say thank you to so many people right now in my life that are helping me by carrying some of the load....I'm usually so on top of things but right now I have been blessed with people who are surrounding me to help get everything in line for my start in business... And it will spill over into the sports world as well because I can never leave my love for sports & so many love animals....especially NASCAR