• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pick 3 Contest Texas O'Reilly Auto Parts 500

Pritzi

Staff member
And on to Texas we go. My home track, TMS. Congrats To #2 Brad Keslowski for winning at Martinsville. In honor of Brad’s win, we will have 2 BONUS questions this week worth 2 points a piece for a total of 4 points which honors #4 Harvick who won last year at TMS in the Fall.

The random numbers picked for this week at TMS - O’Reilly Auto Part 500 are to pick the drivers who will win in the 7th, 17th & 31st position. Guess correctly receive 15 points closest without going over 5 points.

This is how the numbers were picked…so try to keep up

——-7th place was picked because the fastest lap ever at TMS was won by Kurt Busch now in the #1. Kurt Busch has an unusual pattern recently of 1’s & 7’s floating around him at TMS. He won the fastest lap ever & took the pole at 200.915 mph in 2017. In 2015 spring, he started 1st. Fall 2015 he started 7th& finished 7th. 2018 spring, starts 1st finished 7th. Fall 2018 started 7th/finishes 7th…..all those 1’s & 7’s made me think of Matt Kenseth too. sooooo…….

———17 place was picked in honor of Matt Kenseth. Plus, we sure did have a lot of fun last week talking about Kenseth taking Logano out in 2015 and because so many people love to razz #17 Stenhouse. In keep with Kenseth…..

———31st place was picked in honor of Matt Kenseth too. I mentioned last week how beautiful his paint schemes always were at TMS in those famous Crown Royal Black & Purple Cars. Kenseth was always strong at TMS. He was so strong, he set the track record at TMS by winning the furthest back in 2002 in the 31st position.

As for the Bonus….there are 2….2 bonuses worth 2 points apiece.

The first bonus is to post one of your all time funny movie lines or part in a movie. Make sure to reference movie. Repeats dont count. So make sure no one else has your quote or scene. PLEASE…put the quote or scene in with your picks. It’s going to be hard tracking responses on another post

The second bonus is to go to The Babble On Forum and comment on the post titled “Best finishes in NASCAR” by Jervin09. Turns out he is the son of Swervin Ervin & it was his first post/comment ever. I think he did great & it is a wonderful post…….So this week, we honor the thread of Jervin09 & show a little love. I already wrote on it when it came out but there is so much in NASCAR it will be easy for us to post another, ....:)

I like the Babble On side and think we should continue to Babble On strong.

On a side note, Im going to try to upload a new avatar picture where I gave Kurt B a kiss for on his cheek for good luck in qualifying. It didnt hurt he broke the record. I have pictures where when he got out of the car he looked over at me and game a thumbs up…….He is a pretty good guy

Listed below are the standing in points going in to Texas

Bones1738…………………............ (total 33))
Swervin Ervin……….............. (total 28)
Sleestak………............. (total 23)
Crashthe24………....(total 18)
CheckeredPast…(total 18)
Ank Racing ……(total 15)
Juneau4…………(total 15)
Tombo……………(total 15)
B & B Racing…….. (total 15)
Downfarce………(total 15)
Team Caterpillar.... (total 13)
Kickin Chicken……(total 8)
Elusive Bobcat……(total 8)
ZL 1 Motorsports… (total 5)
Pritzi…………... … (total 3)
Riff Raff…………… (total 3)
Intimidating Race(….(total 3)
Chrisjen…… ..........(total 3)
ControlCar42 ….... (total 3)
Wyland …………....(total 3)
Waco Warrior…… ...(total3)
Marlar……………… (total 3)
Hardcore Racing L. . (total 3)
BlackLundProV…… (total 3)
Scooby10672....... (total 0)
NASCAR Geek....... (total 0)
ICE…………………(total 0)
Gonzo……………..((total 0)
LugNuts…………….((total 0)
Motorhead55……… (total 0)
Oldfartracer…………(total 0)
Pit Kickers…………(total 0)
GCGuinnesshead…(total 0)
Walker TX Ranger ..(total 0)
jpmaloney75 ……… (total 0)
HELLBILLYx88…. … (total 0)

Last edited:

ZL1 Motorsports

And on to Texas we go. My home track, TMS. Congrats To #2 Brad Keslowski for winning at Martinsville. In honor of Brad’s win, we will have 2 BONUS questions this week worth 2 points a piece for a total of 4 points which honors #4 Harvippritzick who won last year at TMS in the Fall.

The random numbers picked for this week at TMS - O’Reilly Auto Part 500 are to pick the drivers who will win in the 7th, 17th & 31st position. Guess correctly receive 15 points closest without going over 5 points.

——-7th place was picked because the fastest lap ever at TMS was won by Kurt Busch now in the #1. Kurt Busch has an unusual pattern recently of 1’s & 7’s floating around him at TMS. He won the fastest lap ever & took the pole at 200.915 mph in 2017. In 2015 spring, he started 1st. Fall 2015 he started 7th& finished 7th. 2018 spring, starts 1st finished 7th. Fall 2018 started 7th/finishes 7th…..all those 1’s & 7’s made me think of Matt Kenseth too. sooooo…….

———17 place was picked in honor of Matt Kenseth & Lug Nuts favorite driver. Plus, we sure did have a lot of fun last week talking about Kenseth taking Logano out in 2015 and because so many people love to razz #17 Stenhouse. In keep with Kenseth…..

———31st place was picked in honor of Matt Kenseth too. I mentioned last week how beautiful his paint schemes always were at TMS in those famous Crown Royal Black & Purple Cars. Kenseth was always strong at TMS. He was so strong, he set the track record at TMS by winning the furthest back in 2002 in the 31st position.

The first bonus is to post one of your all time funny movie lines or part in a movie. Make sure to reference movie. Repeats dont count. So make sure no one else has ypour quote or scene. PLEASE…put the quote or scene in with your picks. It’s going to be hard tracking responses on another post

The second bonus is to go to The Babble On Forum and comment on the post titled “Best finishes in NASCAR” by Jervin09. Turns out he is the son of Swervin Ervin & it was his first post/comment ever. I think he did great & it is a wonderful post…….So this week, we honor the thread of Jervin09 & show a little love. I already wrote on it when it came out but there is so much in NASCAR it will be easy for us to post another, ....:)

On a side note, Im going to try to upload a new avatar picture where I gave Kurt B a kiss for on his cheek for good luck in qualifying. It didnt hurt he broke the record. I have pictures where when he got out of the car he looked over at me and game a thumbs up…….He is a pretty good guy

CheckeredPast…(total 18)
Ank Racing ……(total 15)
Juneau4…………(total 15)
Tombo……………(total 15)
Downfarce………(total 15)
Riff Raff…………… (total 3)
Wyland …………....(total 3)
Marlar……………… (total 3)
ICE…………………(total 0)
Gonzo……………..((total 0)
LugNuts…………….((total 0)
Motorhead55……… (total 0)
Pit Kickers…………(total 0)
GCGuinnesshead…(total 0)
Pritzi your knowledge of NASCAR is just awesome.! 😁 Now I know why your such a good fantasy league player.! 😁👍🏁

swervin ervin

Bonus:
Finding out about the 2020 nascar change in schedule and seeing the pocono back to back; my first thought was........ "Surely you can"t be serious" from airplane.
(cant believe no one has used this one yet)

My picks.........:)Because pritzi inspired me with her knowledge. Here's to you ma'am :)

7th place = (10)Almirola..........I was 10 years old when airplane came out.
17th place =(4) Harvick..This is a long shot but I believe I see him getting a virus and getting sick...Airplane was the 4th highest grossing movie in 1980.
31st place = (47) Preece.......... Robert Hays (Ted Stryker) was born in 1947.........
Yes I had to look my info up and no I hope harvick does not get sick.

And on to Texas we go. My home track, TMS. Congrats To #2 Brad Keslowski for winning at Martinsville. In honor of Brad’s win, we will have 2 BONUS questions this week worth 2 points a piece for a total of 4 points which honors #4 Harvick who won last year at TMS in the Fall.

———17 place was picked in honor of Matt Kenseth & Lug Nuts favorite driver. Plus, we sure did have a lot of fun last week talking about Kenseth taking Logano out in 2015 and because so many people love to razz #17 Stenhouse. In keep with Kenseth…..

The first bonus is to post one of your all time funny movie lines or part in a movie. Make sure to reference movie. Repeats dont count. So make sure no one else has your quote or scene. PLEASE…put the quote or scene in with your picks. It’s going to be hard tracking responses on another post

CheckeredPast…(total 18)
Ank Racing ……(total 15)
Juneau4…………(total 15)
Tombo……………(total 15)
Downfarce………(total 15)
Riff Raff…………… (total 3)
Wyland …………....(total 3)
Marlar……………… (total 3)
ICE…………………(total 0)
Gonzo……………..((total 0)
LugNuts…………….((total 0)
Motorhead55……… (total 0)
Pit Kickers…………(total 0)
GCGuinnesshead…(total 0)
I love your Avatar Picture Pritzi....
I remember it well as I took the Photo..
Just one of the several great times we had together at the NASCAR races...