• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pick 3 Contest--Fontana Auto Club 400

ICE®

Something is just not right about you. Cant exactly put my finger on it but I appreciate your attempt at group forum cohesiveness. ;):cool:
Working on results right now...better luck next week :p

Basketball players?? LOL

***RSMH***

All my fun side references for my picks in your nifty pick 3 game were nicknames of the greatest Motorsports racing Legends of all time!! But if you know them as Basketball Players by those nicknames as you mentioned in your note I definitely want to hear about that!!!

Funny Car Legend John Force (Brute Force)....Pro Stock Legend Warren Johnson (The Professor) and NASCAR Legend (The King)... I am going to assume you know that one because I know you're not just another pretty face!! And I appreciate your insistence on joining this game because I am sure it will be fun...even though its sort of a total dart throw!! I may do well given my weekly picks in FRCS are of the same ilk!!

ICE

Pritzi

Staff member
Basketball players?? LOL

***RSMH***

All my fun side references for my picks in your nifty pick 3 game were nicknames of the greatest Motorsports racing Legends of all time!! But if you know them as Basketball Players by those nicknames as you mentioned in your note I definitely want to hear about that!!!

Funny Car Legend John Force (Brute Force)....Pro Stock Legend Warren Johnson (The Professor) and NASCAR Legend (The King)... I am going to assume you know that one because I know you're not just another pretty face!! And I appreciate your insistence on joining this game because I am sure it will be fun...even though its sort of a total dart throw!! I may do well given my weekly picks in FRCS are of the same ilk!!

ICE

****RRRRSMH****

Come on, ICE !!! You posted your picks Monday night at 6;45 pm....a full 24 hours after the race. I took it all as a joke because you picked drivers that placed in a very odd way. #9 in 11th place. #21 in 20th place & #32 finished 31st....thats no coincidence on the numbers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But when you gave the nick names out that didnt match their "numbers" and you've advertised for March Madness Pick'em...I'm like, he is talking Basketball. DUH!!! The King.....LeBron James !!! The Professor....he's talking about viral sensation Spiderman, best street baller out there, 5 foot tall Grayson "The Professor" Boucher who schools them on the court & last but not least....Al McGuire's first big catch, legend George "Brute Force" Thompson. DUH.....LMAO....what were you talking about?!?!?!. I'm thinking I'm 100% sure he is spot on with basketball . I'm dying here . Funny how we thought different things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this week, get your picks in BEFORE the start of the race .

Here is The Professor schooling a heckler at Venice beach. This guy his HUGE on the court but small in size. But watch his moves from about 4 minutes on....Spiderman Basketball Vids are great too

Last edited:

ICE®

LOL....NEVER!! :ROFLMAO::p I'd post raceheads(y) long before I would ever post anything about Basketball(n)l. We only run the March Madness because its fun and there is a bunch of us who have a riot every year playing it. I'd sit and watch NASCAR or NHRA all day everyday way before I'd ever sit and watch NBA or most Basketball. BUT...we offer all sports in our IE leagues so it is what it is. The Tourney is worth the effort and I'll play hoops sooner than watch.
I would have never thought you'd reference B-Ball before Horsepower being the race fan you are....but obviously there a clash of threads here and you had your head in the Hoops!! But my heads still shaking!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahaha!

As for those picks...they were not posted for LAST week... those are my upcoming picks not last weeks as I was only responding to your request to join this Pick 3 thing but clearly did not see that request you emailed me (or post notification whichever it was) in time for last weeks race. You posted or sent it to me on March 17th and I did not read until the following day, Monday after the race was complete. SOOOOOO...long story short my picks remain as is for Martinsville...3 old Race Legends as phantom drivers in the 9, 21 and 3 and I'll have to dig my way out of a hole I suppose given I am starting in week 2. That hole is relatively normal however!!

ICE

PS-I NEVER watch Youtube clips like that but it was pretty good. I think the kid needs a new name though and his heckler needs a new fitness program. There's only one Professor!! And he don't shoot hoops or make radios outta coconuts!!

Pritzi

Staff member
LOL....NEVER!! :ROFLMAO::p I'd post raceheads(y) long before I would ever post anything about Basketball(n)l. We only run the March Madness because its fun and there is a bunch of us who have a riot every year playing it. I'd sit and watch NASCAR or NHRA all day everyday way before I'd ever sit and watch NBA or most Basketball. BUT...we offer all sports in our IE leagues so it is what it is. The Tourney is worth the effort and I'll play hoops sooner than watch.
I would have never thought you'd reference B-Ball before Horsepower being the race fan you are....but obviously there a clash of threads here and you had your head in the Hoops!! But my heads still shaking!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahaha!

As for those picks...they were not posted for LAST week... those are my upcoming picks not last weeks as I was only responding to your request to join this Pick 3 thing but clearly did not see that request you emailed me (or post notification whichever it was) in time for last weeks race. You posted or sent it to me on March 17th and I did not read until the following day, Monday after the race was complete. SOOOOOO...long story short my picks remain as is for Martinsville...3 old Race Legends as phantom drivers in the 9, 21 and 3 and I'll have to dig my way out of a hole I suppose given I am starting in week 2. That hole is relatively normal however!!

ICE

PS-I NEVER watch Youtube clips like that but it was pretty good. I think the kid needs a new name though and his heckler needs a new fitness program. There's only one Professor!! And he don't shoot hoops or make radios outta coconuts!!

Its funny how we were both off. You found out about this contest by me advertising in your league. And I'm very happy that you are playing. Seriously. There are some I think that are mocking this contest so by you playing makes me feel better. However, I need you to post your picks for Martinsville on the Pick 3 Martinsville Contest post made by me. You will find it here in the Babble On Forum. Go ahead and read and post your driver picks according to random finishing places for this week & there is a bonus question if you would like to play.

I'm manually keeping track of picks & points & bonuses and I really need you to post on the proper post. I cant keep up otherwise.