• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Pick 3 Contest--Fontana Auto Club 400

Pritzi

Staff member
This is Race 2 of the Pick 3 contest on the Furom Message Board for Fontana Auto Club 400. It is also the Contest referenced in Darren's email reminder so you are in the right place. At the bottom of this post, I will go into further detail of how this game is played. If anyone needs further info, you can also refer to the first post of this contest of Pick 3 on the thread titled "MB Contest---Phoenix ISM Race"

This week in Fontana for the Auto Club 400 I will be going with the numbers of 10th place, 18th place & 29th place.......How the numbers were picked this week: #10 Aric A finished 4th in Phoenix which is the number for Harvick who was the favored one to win the race. So in honor of Aric's great performance, we will go with who we think will finish 10th place. #18 Kyle Busch won last week at Phoenix so in honor of his victory we will guess who we think will finish the race in the 18th position. And finally, because of the score breaker disaster of #20 Eric Jones performance who finished 29th, we will be picking the 29th position of who we think will finish the race at Fontana. Once again, the numbers we are picking this week for Fontana are for the drivers we think will finish in the 10th, 18th & 29th position. Post your entry before the drop of the flag. No editing for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake posting, just delete it and post another. This game is fun but it's harder than you think.

For Scoring you must be closest with out going over. .....For now the scoring will be 5 &15.....meaning if you correctly answer the position you get 15 points. if you are closest without going over, you get 5 points.So the max points you can make is 45 points. If players pick the same driver and that driver wins, all who picked him get points.

There will be winners for each segments of Spring,Summer,Chase & Overall. Going as I started this at race 4, I will split Spring & Summer into equal races/segments. It should also be noted, there are bonuses throughout the year too & you dont have to be first to win. In previous years, I have picked random numbers at end of segments who became winners too. More will explained throughout the year. There will also be prizes awarded more details to come on that also. Because there are so many ways to win, its never to late to join the fun. Its harder than you think and has a twisty scoring system which means you can at the bottom of the list & have one really good week and be at the top.

For Reference: Below is the scoring results from Phoenix
Harvick (4) finished 9th, Paul Menard (21) finished 17th & Baley Currey (52) finished 31st.

Ank Racing ……….0…..15….0 .........= 15
Swervin Ervin……...5….0….5…......=10
Walker TX Ranger…..0….0….0…=0
Elusive Bobcat………0….0….0…=0
Pit Kickers……………0….0….0…=0
Pritzi………………….0….0….0…=0
Oldfartracer………….0….0….0…=0
GCGuinnesshead…..0….0….0…=0
RLRacing……………0….0….0…=0
Juneau4……………..0….0….0…=0
LugNuts……………..0….0….0…=0
Team Caterpillar…….0….0….0…=0
Kicken Chicken……..0….0….0…=0
Downfarce…………..0….0….0…=0
Sleestak……………..0….0….0…=0
Motorhead55……….0….0….0…=0
Tombo……………….0….0….0…=0
Intimidating Racing…0….0….0…=0
Riff Raff………………0….0….0…=0
Waco Warrior…………..0….0….0…=0
Gonzo…………………0….0….0…=0
Chrisjen……………….0….0….0…=0

Downfarce

This is Race 2 of the Pick 3 contest on the Furom Message Board for Fontana Auto Club 400. It is also the Contest referenced in Darren's email reminder so you are in the right place. At the bottom of this post, I will go into further detail of how this game is played. If anyone needs further info, you can also refer to the first post of this contest of Pick 3 on the thread titled "MB Contest---Phoenix ISM Race"

This week in Fontana for the Auto Club 400 I will be going with the numbers of 10th place, 18th place & 29th place.......How the numbers were picked this week: #10 Aric A finished 4th in Phoenix which is the number for Harvick who was the favored one to win the race. So in honor of Aric's great performance, we will go with who we think will finish 10th place. #18 Kyle Busch won last week at Phoenix so in honor of his victory we will guess who we think will finish the race in the 18th position. And finally, because of the score breaker disaster of #20 Eric Jones performance who finished 29th, we will be picking the 29th position of who we think will finish the race at Fontana. Once again, the numbers we are picking this week for Fontana are for the drivers we think will finish in the 10th, 18th & 29th position. Post your entry before the drop of the flag. No editing for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake posting, just delete it and post another. This game is fun but it's harder than you think.

For Scoring you must be closest with out going over. .....For now the scoring will be 5 &15.....meaning if you correctly answer the position you get 15 points. if you are closest without going over, you get 5 points.So the max points you can make is 45 points. If players pick the same driver and that driver wins, all who picked him get points.

There will be winners for each segments of Spring,Summer,Chase & Overall. Going as I started this at race 4, I will split Spring & Summer into equal races/segments. It should also be noted, there are bonuses throughout the year too & you dont have to be first to win. In previous years, I have picked random numbers at end of segments who became winners too. More will explained throughout the year. There will also be prizes awarded more details to come on that also. Because there are so many ways to win, its never to late to join the fun. Its harder than you think and has a twisty scoring system which means you can at the bottom of the list & have one really good week and be at the top.

For Reference: Below is the scoring results from Phoenix
Harvick (4) finished 9th, Paul Menard (21) finished 17th & Baley Currey (52) finished 31st.

Ank Racing ……….0…..15….0 .........= 15
Swervin Ervin……...5….0….5…......=10
Walker TX Ranger…..0….0….0…=0
Elusive Bobcat………0….0….0…=0
Pit Kickers……………0….0….0…=0
Pritzi………………….0….0….0…=0
Oldfartracer………….0….0….0…=0
GCGuinnesshead…..0….0….0…=0
RLRacing……………0….0….0…=0
Juneau4……………..0….0….0…=0
LugNuts……………..0….0….0…=0
Team Caterpillar…….0….0….0…=0
Kicken Chicken……..0….0….0…=0
Downfarce…………..0….0….0…=0
Sleestak……………..0….0….0…=0
Motorhead55……….0….0….0…=0
Tombo……………….0….0….0…=0
Intimidating Racing…0….0….0…=0
Riff Raff………………0….0….0…=0
Waco Warrior…………..0….0….0…=0
Gonzo…………………0….0….0…=0
Chrisjen……………….0….0….0…=0
WOW, I' m in 3rd place with 0 points!! :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pritzi

Staff member
Looks like the whole family stuck in Moab till Monday because of blizzard
Denver airport/interstates shut down!!

Wyland picks
10p. 9car
18p. 21car
29p. 38car
Hi Wyland :) ....Welcome to the message board again. I hope your family gets out of that blizzard. Stay safe & warm. I'm happy your Dad is letting you play this game. I told him I would count 2 entrees from his account because I know him. I think it is wonderful that you and your Dad are playing together. We might need to start a Chase league or something for players to play with their kids or for me with my nephew. Get the competition going early. By you playing out here you get to compete with everyone out here including your Dad. Just remember, much like fantasy, this game is based a lot off of luck as shown by how few points people score. A major smile has been put on my face knowing you are here & I'm rooting for you. You are becoming a pro at fantasy & soon you will be losing your "rookie stripe". Hopefully one day, i will get to camp with you in the TMS infield and we can all sit around the fire and talk NASCAR fantasy. Good luck ;)(y)