• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

other than stage pts. is DGG scoring the same as last year?

just wondering.
it seems that scores are higher this year.
i know the stage points may add up to 20 or so on a great week, but maybe people are just picking better.

question is still not answered, but thanks for the input.

the extra stage points barely make a difference because...

a quick check of the top half of my league i'm in with the same rules as DGG shows only a 5.65 points increase per person per race for the players in top half of the league. (one week it was around 10 pts. per person and one week it was around 2 pts. per person) total average was 5.65

i'm sure the numbers would go lower if i checked the stage points for the entire league.

still hoping for the answer on if it's stage points only with no other scoring differences on DGG from 2018 to 2019

question is still not answered, but thanks for the input.

the extra stage points barely make a difference because...

a quick check of the top half of my league i'm in with the same rules as DGG shows only a 5.65 points increase per person per race for the players in top half of the league. (one week it was around 10 pts. per person and one week it was around 2 pts. per person) total average was 5.65

i'm sure the numbers would go lower if i checked the stage points for the entire league.

still hoping for the answer on if it's stage points only with no other scoring differences on DGG from 2018 to 2019
Yes , this appears to be the only change to 2018 points scoring.