• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

New Rules!!

ControlCar42

Last years win of Kyle Busch over Larson. Would he have cleared inspection because of the damage on the last lap? Probably not but NASCAR leaves room for interpretation of their rules on the fly.
WOW
What a awesome point. Seriously.

Hell maybe best thing to do after a win is an “uncontrolled safe miscue”.....into the wall.
Let Nascar look at that wrecked car with a template!!

Have a feeling tht this new rule crap will get worse before it gets better.

NASCAR Geek

Administrator
Staff member
I'll post this in the Official Rules over on DGG and mention on the upcoming next email send for the game itself.

I'm going to score the game according to the Unofficial Results that come out right after the race. It is yet to be seen how the NASCAR Media Group decide to do that. Historically, the Unofficial Results get posted to their site within 30 minutes after the race. Then sometime Monday afternoon they post the Official Results. They may decide to not post the results until that 90 minute deadline after the race and then they are Official? I don't know.

Still, the plan is to get the leagues scored with the (first results I can find) and then if things change as a result of an infraction...re-score with the new race results.

Bottom line is that where a driver ends up on the Official Results is where I will score them.

ControlCar42

LIKE....OH-OH SOMETHING BROKE!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop:
NOW WE ARE THINKING LIKE CREW CHIEFS!!!!

yall remember way back that race(s) for that 1985 Winston Million (think it was $200k thou)?

darrell waltrip won the race and the $200k
BUT
as soon as he got the checker flag..........the motor mysteriously "blew up"

"Past Behavior....Predicts Future Behavior" Mr. Officials

I recall some other driver said "waltrip can choke on that million"

ControlCar42

I'll post this in the Official Rules over on DGG and mention on the upcoming next email send for the game itself.

I'm going to score the game according to the Unofficial Results that come out right after the race. It is yet to be seen how the NASCAR Media Group decide to do that. Historically, the Unofficial Results get posted to their site within 30 minutes after the race. Then sometime Monday afternoon they post the Official Results. They may decide to not post the results until that 90 minute deadline after the race and then they are Official? I don't know.

Still, the plan is to get the leagues scored with the (first results I can find) and then if things change as a result of an infraction...re-score with the new race results.

Bottom line is that where a driver ends up on the Official Results is where I will score them.
no worries.

what ever you determine is fine/binding by me.
Your the Boss.

Downfarce

NOW WE ARE THINKING LIKE CREW CHIEFS!!!!

yall remember way back that race(s) for that 1985 Winston Million (think it was $200k thou)?

darrell waltrip won the race and the $200k
BUT
as soon as he got the checker flag..........the motor mysteriously "blew up"

"Past Behavior....Predicts Future Behavior" Mr. Officials

I recall some other driver said "waltrip can choke on that million"
:ROFLMAO: