• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

nascar.com Redesign? Wow! I'm Flattered (aka me being petty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NASCAR Geek

Administrator
Staff member
(below is my first post. By a very petty NASCAR Geek. Ugh. I'm sorry. Scroll to bottom for my newest thoughts.)

Oh nascar.com.

So, if imitation is the best form of flattery....I don't feel that flattered. Your site does seem a lot less bloated though. Kudos to whoever they paid to redesign their site. I guess there is nothing new under the sun.

quicklinks.jpg

Last edited:

NASCAR Geek

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boy. Nothing like waking up the next day and realizing just how petty I was in posting this. It wasn't 'winner' Richard Petty, it was just NASCAR Geek letting the stress of the current month take hold and act a fool.

No, the hand of NASCAR didn't come down on me forcing a retraction. But, definitely someone much greater than myself whispering to me that I should probably get over myself and not look for ways to lash out.

I'm still growing at 51.

Not gonna delete this, as I could. It's a good reminder for me going forward to really be slower to speak and thereby not let my foolishness be on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.