• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

MB Contest---Phoenix ISM Race

Pritzi

Staff member
I probably did as bad there as in the league's with #20 Jones having trouble so early in the race...He Was Running Good too!

Dont worry about it...there are lots of zero's. There always is with this kind of contest but going as you can max at 45 points in one race, you can go from zero to taking the lead. I've seen it done many times. Let me get them out because I list all the names who are playing :)

Pritzi

Staff member
Sorry for this being a little long but as the season goes on, they will be much shorter :)

Well the results are in for 1st week of this contest that will run for the rest of the year. It sure was nice to see so many people participate in it even though I posted it on short notice. Thank you. However , as you can see, it is hard to get points & there is lots of room to make a big move so dont hesitate to jump in for this coming week at Fontana CA for Auto Club 400.

How to read the numbers is very easy. You will see your name and the first number represents score to first question. Next to numbers follow 2 & 3 followed by equal number for finishing score. Each week, your finishing score will be carried over with the next 3 numbers with a new finishing score. Its very easy to follow & you will see that after a couple of races. For the record, there will be winners for each segments of Spring,Summer,Chase & Overall. Going as I started this at race 4, i will have to split Spring in Summer in equal races. It should also be noted, there are bonuses throughout the year & you dont have to be first to win. In previous years, I picked random numbers at end of segments who became winners too. More will explained throughout the year. As for prizes, you would be surprised what you can get by just asking or writing a letter or who you go to church with or who you camp near at races. In other words, I’ll be working on it.

We had 2 winners this week who were both very impressive IMO. First, Swervin Ervin was the only winner in 2 out of the 3 guesses. He was the closest to spots 9 & 31st without going over. He picked #48, Jimmie Johnson who finished 8th. Sure was nice to see Johnson back up in the Top 10 racing good. Swervin picked #95 Matt DiBenedetto who finished closest (28th place) without going over 31st. Because both his picks were closest without going over, he will receive 5 points each for a total of 10 points.

The other big winner this week was Ank Racing who correctly guessed who would finish in 17th place, #21, Paul Menard. Throughout the race, several people were hovering around an exact hit but in the end it was Menard. Well done Ank. For his correct pick Ank Racing will receive 15 points.

Results for Phoenix.
Harvick (4) finished 9th, Paul Menard (21) finished 17th & Baley Currey (52) finished 31st.

Ank Racing ……….0…..15….0 = 15
Swervin Ervin……...5….0….5…=10

Walker TX Ranger…..0….0….0…=0
Elusive Bobcat………0….0….0…=0
Pit Kickers……………0….0….0…=0
Pritzi………………….0….0….0…=0
Oldfartracer………….0….0….0…=0
GCGuinnesshead…..0….0….0…=0
RLRacing……………0….0….0…=0
Juneau4……………..0….0….0…=0
LugNuts……………..0….0….0…=0
Team Caterpillar…….0….0….0…=0
Kicken Chicken……..0….0….0…=0
Downfarce…………..0….0….0…=0
Sleestak……………..0….0….0…=0
Motorhead55……….0….0….0…=0
Tombo……………….0….0….0…=0
Intimidating Racing…0….0….0…=0
Riff Raff………………0….0….0…=0
Waco Warrior…………..0….0….0…=0
Gonzo…………………0….0….0…=0
Chrisjen……………….0….0….0…=0

Once again, thanks for all those who played. I’ll be posting for Fontana soon. I will be posting stuff in some of the leagues I play in about this contest. If you would like to post anything in any league you play in, that would be great. It sure would be nice to increase the traffic out here on the forum message board.

Thank you,
Pritzi

Last edited:
since I believe most of the people I chat with is on this thread, I am leaving DGG because of the failing health of one of my children. I thought I could do this but I was wrong, they of course are more important. Hopefully next yr I will be back, hug your children and tell them you LOVE them cause you never know. GOD bless all of you
Mercy and Healing prayers daily for your child and the family members that are hurting.

oldfartracer

Sorry for this being a little long but as the season goes on, they will be much shorter :)

Well the results are in for 1st week of this contest that will run for the rest of the year. It sure was nice to see so many people participate in it even though I posted it on short notice. Thank you. However , as you can see, it is hard to get points & there is lots of room to make a big move so dont hesitate to jump in for this coming week at Fontana CA for Auto Club 400.

How to read the numbers is very easy. You will see your name and the first number represents score to first question. Next to numbers follow 2 & 3 followed by equal number for finishing score. Each week, your finishing score will be carried over with the next 3 numbers with a new finishing score. Its very easy to follow & you will see that after a couple of races. For the record, there will be winners for each segments of Spring,Summer,Chase & Overall. Going as I started this at race 4, i will have to split Spring in Summer in equal races. It should also be noted, there are bonuses throughout the year & you dont have to be first to win. In previous years, I picked random numbers at end of segments who became winners too. More will explained throughout the year. As for prizes, you would be surprised what you can get by just asking or writing a letter or who you go to church with or who you camp near at races. In other words, I’ll be working on it.

We had 2 winners this week who were both very impressive IMO. First, Swervin Ervin was the only winner in 2 out of the 3 guesses. He was the closest to spots 9 & 31st without going over. He picked #48, Jimmie Johnson who finished 8th. Sure was nice to see Johnson back up in the Top 10 racing good. Swervin picked #95 Matt DiBenedetto who finished closest (28th place) without going over 31st. Because both his picks were closest without going over, he will receive 5 points each for a total of 10 points.

The other big winner this week was Ank Racing who correctly guessed who would finish in 17th place, #21, Paul Menard. Throughout the race, several people were hovering around an exact hit but in the end it was Menard. Well done Ank. For his correct pick Ank Racing will receive 10 points.

Results for Phoenix.
Harvick (4) finished 9th, Paul Menard (21) finished 17th & Baley Currey (52) finished 31st.

Swervin Ervin…….5….0….5…=10
Ank Racing ……….0…..10….0 = 10

Walker TX Ranger…..0….0….0…=0
Elusive Bobcat………0….0….0…=0
Pit Kickers……………0….0….0…=0
Pritzi………………….0….0….0…=0
Oldfartracer………….0….0….0…=0
GCGuinnesshead…..0….0….0…=0
RLRacing……………0….0….0…=0
Juneau4……………..0….0….0…=0
LugNuts……………..0….0….0…=0
Team Caterpillar…….0….0….0…=0
Kicken Chicken……..0….0….0…=0
Downfarce…………..0….0….0…=0
Sleestak……………..0….0….0…=0
Motorhead55……….0….0….0…=0
Tombo……………….0….0….0…=0
Intimidating Racing…0….0….0…=0
Riff Raff………………0….0….0…=0
Ank Warrior…………..0….0….0…=0
Gonzo…………………0….0….0…=0
Chrisjen……………….0….0….0…=0

Once again, thanks for all those who played. I’ll be posting for Fontana soon. I will be posting stuff in some of the leagues I play in about this contest. If you would like to post anything in any league you play in, that would be great. It sure would be nice to increase the traffic out here on the forum message board.

Thank you,
Pritzi
Pretty sure ANK Racing is a “her” lol!

Pritzi

Staff member
Pretty sure ANK Racing is a “her” lol!

Thank you....I'm glad we are learning about people because I did not know that. It's just like IMelt424, I thought he was a she because the avatar was the cute little green M&M. Its like my name, Pritzi, it sounds feminine & it was but it was the name of my pomeranian . My real name in life is Shawn which everyone thinks means I'm guy.......but I'm glad I'm getting to know all of you :)

Pritzi

Staff member
Sorry, but my posting of results had some errors in that will be corrected

Turns out that ANK racing should get 15 points for her correctly picking Menard for the 17th place. Sorry, my bad. Getting close earns you 5 points & correctly guessing earns you 15 points as posted in the first post here. That is the way it is suppose to be played because there is a wide enough points range to take you from bottom to the top quickly if you hit one or two. I will repost the rules in the next posting for Fontana.

But, in my defense, I was really screwed up yesterday with a headache & my eyes killing me and my reading glasses weren't helping much either. I just thought my allergies were acting but it wasn't that. On Sunday I put in a fresh new pair of contacts but couldn't find my case I put them in Monday morning & just figured I accidentally slept in them (which Im not to do) and thought they fell out while sleeping. Anyway, I put in a fresh new pair Monday morning....it takes awhile for my coffee to take affect. Well my eyes just weren't working to well yesterday, each eye addresses a different problem. By early evening my eye were really bothering me. To make a long story short, last night when I took my contacts out, much to my surprise I found the second pair. They must have worked themselves down. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself

Anyway, I will check my notes later & correct....thank you

Last edited:

Pritzi

Staff member
OK, I edited the above result postings to reflect ANK Racing has 15 points & I corrected Warriors name. Please, I'm not perfect, so in future results please let me know if I make any mistakes or leave someone out

Thanks

Last edited: