• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

MB Contest---Phoenix ISM Race

Pritzi

Staff member
9th = #24 Byron
17th = #17 Buescher
31st = #14 Bowyer

3's A CROWD
Hi Downfarce, you did make an error on your posting for 17th place. You stated #17 & Buescher. If you dont correct it before the race, I will go with the pick of Buescher because I think that is what you meant since you spelled it out and he is 37. Let me know if that is OK & good luck:)

Downfarce

Hi Downfarce, you did make an error on your posting for 17th place. You stated #17 & Buescher. If you dont correct it before the race, I will go with the pick of Buescher because I think that is what you meant since you spelled it out and he is 37. Let me know if that is OK & good luck:)
Thanks and yes #37 BUESCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHER:LOL::LOL:

since I believe most of the people I chat with is on this thread, I am leaving DGG because of the failing health of one of my children. I thought I could do this but I was wrong, they of course are more important. Hopefully next yr I will be back, hug your children and tell them you LOVE them cause you never know. GOD bless all of you

oldfartracer

since I believe most of the people I chat with is on this thread, I am leaving DGG because of the failing health of one of my children. I thought I could do this but I was wrong, they of course are more important. Hopefully next yr I will be back, hug your children and tell them you LOVE them cause you never know. GOD bless all of you
Thoughts and prayers headed your way!

Pritzi

Staff member
Carol, I'm so sorry to hear this. We completely understand. You always put family first, especially children. Will be keeping you in my prayers & sending wishes of comfort to you through this difficult time. If there is anything I can do, drop me an email or DM me here.

dandr

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Carol.

LUG NUTS RACING

Sorry to hear, Carol. Will keep you both in prayer.

Pritzi

Staff member
im working on results right now to post. give me awhile. it takes time to do this manually & make sure I dont make any mistakes & there are 4 different numbers to run.

And thank you for everyone that played this week:)....However, if you didnt get in, it is never to late to play since many people will have zero points too....its one of those games you can always jump in