• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

MB Contest---Phoenix ISM Race

Pritzi

Staff member
Time to start a contest that everyone can play on the Message Board & roll the points together over the segments & year for prizes and/or bragging rights. I usually give prizes too.Last year I was suppose to do it but Darren just got caught up in launching new site & this year same for all the changes. I've run these sort of contests in another league & use to do them periodically over at Yahoo. So lets get the ball rolling this year. I will put together more details together for the following race. Since I have missed the first 3 races, I will have to figure out a way to balance out the Spring & Summer Segment because the Chase/Fall will always remain the same. Contests are fun to do because many people will stop by just to put their entry in & hopefully check some other things out too.

All You need to do is post your entries here before the start of the race. Get it posted correctly because any post edited will not count for obvious reasons. Your entry counts for the results of the race only. (no segment bonuses...yet (?).

This week in Phoenix I will be going with the random numbers of 9,17 & 31....... Post your entry of which driver you think will finish the race in 9th place, 17th & in the 31st place. It is harder than you think.

For Scoring you must be closest with out going over. .....For now the scoring will be 5 &15.....meaning if you correctly answer the position you get 15 points. if you are closest without going over, you get 5 points.So the max points you can make is 45 points. If players pick the same driver and that driver wins, all who picked him get points.

I promise to tweak the details more. I know last year Darren was wanting to give out some memberships for prizes but I think I can get some other things too. Winners will be for Spring, Summer & Chase segments and overall Year winner. Even if you miss a week or two, the scoring is enough that you can quickly take the lead with a good week.

PS....If anyone can think of a good name for this contest, let me know :)

Last edited:

Pritzi

Staff member
Here I go to start the picks

Larson for 9th place finish ( I think he will be in top 10 but in lower half. Maybe I'll hit it)

Austin D for 17th place (he likes to hover around there)
and for 31st place give me David Ragan (he is a high 20 guy IMO)

Good luck everyone & hope to see of y'all play. I will roll all the scores over to the following week to show progression & ranking :)

Pritzi

Staff member
If I win what do I get? :cool:
For you, a pat on the back 😂😂😂. But seriously, on Yahoo we did gift cards. One year it was to Outback since we did it chopping block style. There will be four prizes. One for each segment & onefor overall.....I will probably give options to who wins. I can even give out email gift certificates so people don’t have to give out their address . It should be fun 🤗👍😊