• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Lenny's All-Star Garage ( Id#226 password= nascar) Bonus Pools!

12th Year! $50 entry fee ( We paid top 8 positions last year ) Bonus Pools: Segment Challenge ( 3 segments ) $5 entry for each, winner takes all for each segment. 300 Pool: $5 entry fee, top two teams with the most scores of 300 or more all year win ( prize pool tbd ) Highest one week score: $5 entry fee, winner take all. Ready to race again!

Eric "Beave"

PayPal: mr_graff@yahoo.com ( please choose the "family and friends" option to avoid fees.)

https://drivergroupgame.com/league/lennys-all-star-garage/home/

Group ID# 226
Password - nascar

Last edited:
12th Year! $50 entry fee ( We paid top 8 positions last year ) Bonus Pools: Segment Challenge ( 3 segments ) $5 entry for each, winner takes all for each segment. 300 Pool: $5 entry fee, top two teams with the most scores of 300 or more all year win ( prize pool tbd ) Highest one week score: $5 entry fee, winner take all. Ready to race again!

Eric "Beave"

PayPal: mr_graff@yahoo.com ( please choose the "family and friends" option to avoid fees.)

https://drivergroupgame.com/league/lennys-all-star-garage/home/

Group ID# 226
Password - nascar
Hey Beave. I'm interested in playing but was also wondering if you would be interested in playing in my $100. I already have "PO", Jim Manning(Hendricks Motor Sports league, and Alan Atkins(Nascar Cup league) playing in my league. They can verify my league is trustworthy. I'm looking to expand my league through other leagues. If not interested, would you mind spreading the word around your league about mine? ID-175, Password-Racing. Thank you!

Hey Beave. I'm interested in playing but was also wondering if you would be interested in playing in my $100. I already have "PO", Jim Manning(Hendricks Motor Sports league, and Alan Atkins(Nascar Cup league) playing in my league. They can verify my league is trustworthy. I'm looking to expand my league through other leagues. If not interested, would you mind spreading the word around your league about mine? ID-175, Password-Racing. Thank you!

I will spread the word! :)

#31 today. The word is out, we have an excellent league! Almost 100% of our members come back the next year when they join. Give us a try!