• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kickin Chicken's Smash Em Up League!

Kickin_Chicken

P_K.jpg
Should have done this b4 the 500 but here goes. I have created a PLATE only league. 2 Degas and the summer Smashtona race. Can u hang?
So what craziness have I created? Glad you asked. Here are my terms:
Stage points? Oh yeah.
More points for lead laps and leading a lap. You got it.
Sounds too good to be true.
Here's the kicker from the Kickin…...1 START per driver. There's only 3 races so no belly aching.
It's a private league and the League ID is 1883.
Password is smash
So sign up and prepare for DEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KC aka Plate King

Last edited:

Marlar

I'm in --someone has to be last.:)
That's an idea for another league, not really original.
Limit the C drivers to only the upper C's and then make the scoring backwards, would drive that crashthe24 crazy playing that game. Then some of you could/might root for the 18? LOL ...🤔

That's an idea for another league, not really original.
Limit the C drivers to only the upper C's and then make the scoring backwards, would drive that crashthe24 crazy playing that game. Then some of you could/might root for the 18? LOL ...🤔
Woah! Take it easy Sparky. Maybe that can be your league! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
KC

tombo

I snuck in....this should be fun.i usually score big like 350 or get caught in the big one and only get 165 at the big tracks......we cant call them plate tracks anymore..thats weird..

Marlar

I snuck in....this should be fun.i usually score big like 350 or get caught in the big one and only get 165 at the big tracks......we cant call them plate tracks anymore..thats weird..
Sad ... Plate King will have to change his shield, but yet looking forward to what the one will look like.😣🤔🤴