• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas Pick 3 Contest-Digital Ally 400

Pritzi

Staff member
kansas picks an i need a clarification from pritzi...
pritzi, when you say closest to the number, are you only taking who finished better by spots and not worse.
last week you had 16th awarded to kurt busch in 13th which was 3 positions away.
i had newman who was 18th, only 2 slots away.
i guess your guy has to finish BETTER than the number and not worse to be counted?
if that's true, i'll just start picking people a slot or 2 higher than projected.
let me know.
also, if you would give a bonus point to everyone who joined the "FANS OF PRITZI World Cup of Racing which starts tomorrow, we may get that 7 week contest filled. see thread link here >>> https://fantasyracingcheatsheet.com/community/threads/fans-of-pritzi-world-cup-of-racing.1085/

picks for kansas
12th bowyer #14
20th austin dillon #3
33rd tift #36
It is closest to the number without going over....18 is over 16th spot & 13th is before 16th so I go with 13....I went with the Price Is Right rules....closest without going over ;)

We cant give a bonus point out for the league because the Pick 3 is completely separate ....not only that but a lot of people feel they are mazed out on the leagues they are playing in....it will all work out :)

Pritzi

Staff member
i don't see the connection, maybe i'm just tired. someone help me out on that one.
that's why i try and take the word i'm matching and highlight it in red and make it bigger.
Riff played off of the theme & answered crash back.

Crash says "then why do these tears come at night" & Riff responded back "Some people claim that there's a woman to blame"......as in why am I crying....its probably over a woman. It was a good fir. You dont always get lucky to make a response feed that way but every now & then it happens. Playing off of a word is good but you can read the lyric & make a good connection to carry the "conversation" , thats even better....its hard to do but extra kudos when you make it happen....

Marlar

Riff played off of the theme & answered crash back.

Crash says "then why do these tears come at night" & Riff responded back "Some people claim that there's a woman to blame"......as in why am I crying....its probably over a woman. It was a good fir. You dont always get lucky to make a response feed that way but every now & then it happens. Playing off of a word is good but you can read the lyric & make a good connection to carry the "conversation" , thats even better....its hard to do but extra kudos when you make it happen....
Pritzi, I'm to the good..

And pray to the Lord
He's gonna make it happen
Make It Happen - Mariah Carey

This one doesn't count...
Go to post #55

Last edited:

ControlCar42

QUOTE="Marlar, post: 16766, member: 399"]Waste the day and spend the night ...
Underneath the sunrise ...where your love lies
Love Lies - Khalid and Normani
As of right now.....this is the one to respond to....I dont know what control car is doing[/QUOTE]

Make it happen Marlar m. Carey

Never going to make it CC. Donnie iris

??????