• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas Pick 3 Contest-Digital Ally 400

Congrats on the big 1000 now go for 3 for Dale. 👍 Nice tribute the Intimidator I forgot about the Time Magazine cover. Even now that brings back a lot memories. !!
Thanks ZL1 I will try...:unsure:If I make 2 it still a Dale Tribute to his early days, yellow and blue colors and car number!(y)(y)
Yes, I think about Dale Most every day when putting on my hat or driving...if only things went different, I bet he would still be racing today...at least part time. He is missed by many. Some say that NASCAR died with him...but as life goes on...so does the racing!:cool:

Pritzi

Staff member
Pritzi, you have B&B with 60, but I think it should be 50, 44 + 6 ?
Just typo error?
Only reason I remember; you ,IR and I were tied for 3rd and now Chrisjen has got us 4 wide.
Sorry B&B...
Don't be sorry. I just saw that myself and was about to let Pritzi know. It was nice being in 3rd place, if only for a little while.

Thank you for pointing this out to me & being so honest B & B :). I will correct it right now. Also, I appreciate y'all being so nice to alerting me with my mistakes...this is done manually so errors do occur & I appreciate all of your patience with me....Also, last night I was heavily distracted by the hockey game....I have posting to do out here tonight & the other game is on....hopefully I won't make any mistakes :)

Pritzi

Staff member
Still in shock from Sunday night when Dany went all Dracarys all over Kings Landing. So much for sanity existing in any Targaryen....at least the blonde ones. I'm still holding out for Jon. Personally, I think Arya lives. I thought she was the one who was going to kill Cersei but she got stoned for all her crimes. Talk about some whacky writing. Anyway, I'm still keeping to my prediction that Tyrion takes the throne especially now with him being the last living Lannister. Technically, he is next in line from the Lannister standpoint. We cant put Dany up there after what she & her dragon pulled. I think Ayra will kill Dany. Sansa will remain the Lady of Winterfell. Nothing good can come about Dany & Jon since that is his "Aunt".....talk about awkward holidays.Dany just has to die & Jon will (IMO) return to the Wall...he has stated he wants no part of the throne. The only one left has to be Tyrion. Ayra is wild & not a "lady" and I think she will just go off on her own....she said she would not be going home. As for the dragon, Drogon, I still believe he will fly off into the far beyond & reside in the ruins of the Targaryen castle on the beach. Im disappointed in how they have pulled the writing off since Martin left off from the books. There isn't much to it anymore when you consider everyone is practically dead....Eight seasons of killing people off and it comes down to a crazy queen & her dragon, a moody stark who is fooling around with his Aunt, the last Lannister standing & tallest is a dwarf & a juvenile female assassin .....we just have limited options for this coming Sunday

Just wanted to update any Game of Thrones fans out there....turns out many are very upset over the final season 8 writing of GOT by D & D.....most would have preferred Martin to write the final season. Anyway, petition has begun online that now has around 50K (?) signatures asking for a remake of Season 8......Dont really blame them. All this character arc development over 7 seasons only to be destroyed in 1-2 episodes. Not a good way for GOT to finish out. Dont think they will really have a do over but it is interesting. I'm just praying for an unbelievable finale this Sunday.....if not, they can always do what Dallas did when JR was shot.....Bobby woke up the next season from a bad dream :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .....