• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas Pick 3 Contest-Digital Ally 400

Attachments

ControlCar42

I'm gonna find me a hole in the wall
I gonna crawl inside and die
'Cause my lady now, mean ol' woman lord, never told me goodbye
Can't you see oh can't you see
What that woman lord she been doin' to me

The Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See - 9/10/1973 - Grand Opera ...
Wyland song6. Whew!

Seether. Veruca Salt

I tired to keep her on a short leash
I tried to calm her down
I tried to ram her into the ground
Yeah
Can’t fight the Seether
I can’t see her till I’m foaming at the mouth

Last edited:
Wyland song #6. Whew!
Seether. Veruca Salt

I tried to keep her on a short leash
I tried to calm her down
I tried to ram her into the ground
Yeah
Can’t fight the Seether
I can’t see her till I’m foaming at the mouth
:DGlad I was able to help Wyland out!(y)...(Wyland song #6. Whew!)

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

In The End (Official Video) by- Linkin Park - YouTube

Attachments

Last edited:

Pritzi

Staff member
Well it was a INTIMIDATING NUMBER...But This is my 1,000th post going for my Post in Pritzi's Pick 3 contest.
12th=#3
20th=#21
33rd=#00
Thank You all for all your postings that allowed me to be able to post and reach this 1,000 post goal I had today...I could not have done it without all of your help! A INTIMIDATING GOAL...NO MORE! Now I have to go for One More LAST RIDE!
RIDIN' WITH THE LEGEND(DALE EARNHARDT'S LAST RIDE)
View attachment 2068 View attachment 2074 View attachment 2069 View attachment 2073
I was on my way to Daytona, I had my race gear in my pack,
When a stranger pulled up beside me in a stock car, painted black.
He was dressed like a NASCAR driver, moustache with mirrored eyes.
Said: "It's a long walk to Florida, would you like a ride, son?"

So I crawled across the roll-cage as he fired that Chevy up.
The badge on his sleeve said the man had won seven Winston cups.
His eyes were intimidating, as he rode into the night.
An' I knew there was somethin' strange about this ride.

He said: "Boy, can you make fans stand an' scream your name?
"Can you hit themm in the rear and grab another gear, still roll into victory lane?"
He said: "Boy, do you know how it feels to run three wide?
"'Cause if you're Daytona-bound, let me warn you, you're in for a ride."

Then he cried when we got to Daytona an' as he pulled onto the track,
An' he said: "This is where you get out boy, 'cause number three ain't comin' back."
As I crawled out of the race car, I said: "Thanks, I'll catch you later."
He said: "It'd be tough catchin' me boy, 'cause I'm The Intimidator."

He said: "Boy, do you make fans stand an' scream your name?
"Can you hit 'em in the rear an' grab another gear, still roll into victory lane?"

"Can you hit 'em in the rear an' grab another gear, still roll into victory lane?"
He said: "Boy, do you know how it feels when you're runnin' three wide?
'Cause if you're Daytona-bound, let me warn you, you're in for a ride."
"If you're Daytona-bound, let me warn you, you're in for a ride."
"THE LAST RIDE!"

View attachment 2066 View attachment 2077 View attachment 2072 View attachment 2076
"Riding with the Legend" by Keith Bryant
dale earnhardt tribute - Ride With the Legend (Last Ride) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ViEiMr2wDM

View attachment 2065 ▶ 3:38 View attachment 2078

What an awesome 1000th post to have.....and here is to another 1000 ;):)

Pritzi

Staff member
NOT PART OF THE CONTEST.
hey pritzi, does arya stark survive until the end or does she get whacked before the curtain closes?

Still in shock from Sunday night when Dany went all Dracarys all over Kings Landing. So much for sanity existing in any Targaryen....at least the blonde ones. I'm still holding out for Jon. Personally, I think Arya lives. I thought she was the one who was going to kill Cersei but she got stoned for all her crimes. Talk about some whacky writing. Anyway, I'm still keeping to my prediction that Tyrion takes the throne especially now with him being the last living Lannister. Technically, he is next in line from the Lannister standpoint. We cant put Dany up there after what she & her dragon pulled. I think Ayra will kill Dany. Sansa will remain the Lady of Winterfell. Nothing good can come about Dany & Jon since that is his "Aunt".....talk about awkward holidays.Dany just has to die & Jon will (IMO) return to the Wall...he has stated he wants no part of the throne. The only one left has to be Tyrion. Ayra is wild & not a "lady" and I think she will just go off on her own....she said she would not be going home. As for the dragon, Drogon, I still believe he will fly off into the far beyond & reside in the ruins of the Targaryen castle on the beach. Im disappointed in how they have pulled the writing off since Martin left off from the books. There isn't much to it anymore when you consider everyone is practically dead....Eight seasons of killing people off and it comes down to a crazy queen & her dragon, a moody stark who is fooling around with his Aunt, the last Lannister standing & tallest is a dwarf & a juvenile female assassin .....we just have limited options for this coming Sunday

Pritzi

Staff member
FANS OF PRITZI WORLD CUP OF RACING SCORES & STANDINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED AFTER KANSAS.
check out the page here >> https://challonge.com/2q2zm6ax

round 2 will be the Coke600 and click the "matches tab" in your group to see who you play next.
any questions?
It all looks really great. Hope next year you carry this over to your own league for entire year & promote the concept to get people to play a full league capacity. Be great to put out in league recruitment. Very impressive. :)

Pritzi

Staff member
Kansas Results

Congratulations to Brad Keselowski on his win at Kansas. And congratulations to Alex Bowman too for almost winning the race. He set a new record by finishing 3 races in a row by coming in second. I think he is on everyones radar for a win in the near future.

We had a very interesting outcome in our Pick 3 contest this week. Every number/place (12th, 20th & 33rd) was correctly guessed but by only 1 person in each category. Interestingly too, only 1 of the winners played the bonus. Even though the other 2 winners won 15 points a piece, not playing the bonus preserved other people from losing their winning positions. With that being said, remember, playing the bonus does help.

The bonus this past week was a continuation of talking in lyrics for up to 6 points in bonus. Each lyric posting was worth 1 point. Such a hit, we will do it again this coming week for the last race of the Spring Segment where 1st, 2nd & 3rd place will be awarded prizes. However, the bonus for the Charlotte race will only be worth 5 points so final numbers don’t come down to a potential 1 point bonus over regular Pick 3 points of 5-15 points (hope that makes sense) to be fair to all.

On to the winners from Kansas.

12th place was won by #10 Aric Almirola. Our one & only Jervin09, son of Swervin Ervin, correctly picked Aric A & will receive 15 points. I hope Jervin09 considers playing the bonus because he would be in much better standings if he did, even for this coming week.

20th place was won by #24 William Byron. Chrisjen correctly picked the #24 and will receive 15 points for picking correctly. I hope Chrisjen considers playing the bonus as well because all of the points Chrisjen has is from straight picks only. So it should be noted that if Chrisjen had been playing the bonus, Chrisjen would be the runaway leader right now. Chrisjen still has a chance to take it all.

33rd place was won by #52 Bayley Currey. I didnt even know Bayley Currey was on the track. Major props to Walker Texas Ranger for knowing this & correctly picking him. Texas will receive 15 points for this pick.

Well done all of y’all . Its exciting that we only have 1 race left to wrap up the Spring Segment before we start all over again for the Summer Segment of 13 races. Please note that all of your points will carry over from each Segment into the overall point standings. We will have winners in the Spring, Summer, Chase & Year end

The Kansas scores are listed below. As always, please check your scores. I have been known to make mistakes & if I did, let me know & I will correct immediately. I do this manually, going through the post & counting & writing things down. So if I missed something let me know.

Swervin Ervin…......................................................................................................................(68) ….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 74)
Bones1738….................................................................................................................. (58)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 64)
Marlar…….....................................................................................................…(53)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 59)
Pritzi…..........................................................................................................… (53)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 59)
Intimidating Race…...........................................................................................(53)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 59)
Chrisjen………........................................................................................................ (44) ….0….15…0….{N/A} = 15 (total 59)

Walker TX Ranger.................................................................................................(34) …..0……0……15…..{ +6 Bonus} = 21 (total 55)
B & B Racing..........................................................................................................…(44)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 50)
Sleestak…….................................................................................... (43)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 49)
BlackLundProV.............................................................................… (43)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 49)
ZL 1 Motorsports ..........................................................................…(47)….0….0….0…. {+2 Bonus} = 2 (total 49)
Ank Racing ............................................................................ (41)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 47)
Wyland ..............................................................……… (38) ….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 44)
Crashthe24............................................................... ..... (38)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 44)
Tombo ................................................................……… (38) ….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 44)
CheckeredPast...........................................................… (43)….0….0….0…. {N/A} = 0 (total 43)
Kickin Chicken......................................................................… (43)……missed…….. (total 43)
Downfarce…….......................................... (35) ….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 41)
Juneau4… .........................................(33) ….0….0….0…. {+4 Bonus} = 4 (total 37)
Jervin09 …… ..................................(20) ….15….0….0…. {N/A} = 15 (total 35)
Waco Warrior….................... (28)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 34)
ControlCar42 .............. (23)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 29)
Team Caterpillar ..........… (27)….0….0….0…. {N/A} = 0 (total 27)
Elusive Bobcat........…(23)….0….0….0…. {N/A} = 0 (total 23)
Motorhead55…. ....................(22)…..missed…… (total 22)
Gonzo…… (14)….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 20)
Riff Raff…(13) ….0….0….0…. {+6 Bonus} = 6 (total 19)
Barbara…....................(17)…….missed…… (total 17)
Hardcore Racing L. (13)….0….0….0…. {N/A} = 0 (total 13)
NASCAR Geek…… (12) …..missed…… (total 12)
Scooby10672… (4)……..missed……. (total 4)

How to read the scores. The number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Kansas race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 12th, 20th & 33rd position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting partial Lyrics for Lyrical Song Game for a total up to 6 points. The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Kansas. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date.

Last edited:
Well it was a INTIMIDATING NUMBER...But This is my 1,000th post going for my Post in Pritzi's Pick 3 contest.
12th=#3
20th=#21
33rd=#00
Thank You all for all your postings that allowed me to be able to post and reach this 1,000 post goal I had today...I could not have done it without all of your help! A INTIMIDATING GOAL...NO MORE! Now I have to go for One More LAST RIDE!
RIDIN' WITH THE LEGEND(DALE EARNHARDT'S LAST RIDE)
View attachment 2068 View attachment 2074 View attachment 2069 View attachment 2073
I was on my way to Daytona, I had my race gear in my pack,
When a stranger pulled up beside me in a stock car, painted black.
He was dressed like a NASCAR driver, moustache with mirrored eyes.
Said: "It's a long walk to Florida, would you like a ride, son?"

So I crawled across the roll-cage as he fired that Chevy up.
The badge on his sleeve said the man had won seven Winston cups.
His eyes were intimidating, as he rode into the night.
An' I knew there was somethin' strange about this ride.

"Can you hit themm in the rear and grab another gear, still roll into victory lane?"

Then he cried when we got to Daytona an' as he pulled onto the track,
An' he said: "This is where you get out boy, 'cause number three ain't comin' back."
As I crawled out of the race car, I said: "Thanks, I'll catch you later."
He said: "It'd be tough catchin' me boy, 'cause I'm The Intimidator."

He said: "Boy, do you make fans stand an' scream your name?

He said: "Boy, do you know how it feels when you're runnin' three wide?
'Cause if you're Daytona-bound, let me warn you, you're in for a ride."
"If you're Daytona-bound, let me warn you, you're in for a ride."
"THE LAST RIDE!"

View attachment 2066 View attachment 2077 View attachment 2072 View attachment 2076
"Riding with the Legend" by Keith Bryant
dale earnhardt tribute - Ride With the Legend (Last Ride) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ViEiMr2wDM

View attachment 2065 ▶ 3:38 View attachment 2078
Congrats on the big 1000 now go for 3 for Dale. 👍 Nice tribute the Intimidator I forgot about the Time Magazine cover. Even now that brings back a lot memories. !!

Marlar

Pritzi, you have B&B with 60, but I think it should be 50, 44 + 6 ?
Just typo error?
Only reason I remember; you ,IR and I were tied for 3rd and now Chrisjen has got us 4 wide.
Sorry B&B...

Last edited:
I'm trying to get results out but I'm watching an awesome hockey game.... Sharks & Blues

I just have to post this commercial....it gets me every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "Its a Walrus !!! Ridiculous !!!"......if only we could have "Duncan" on the ice....

"Stay up Duncan.....no sleepys"

No one would certainly be able to score on him...he fills it all:LOL:

Congrats on the big 1000 now go for 3 for Dale. 👍 Nice tribute the Intimidator I forgot about the Time Magazine cover. Even now that brings back a lot memories. !!
Thanks ZL1 I will try...:unsure:If I make 2 it still a Dale Tribute to his early days, yellow and blue colors and car number!(y)(y)
Yes, I think about Dale Most every day when putting on my hat or driving...if only things went different, I bet he would still be racing today...at least part time. He is missed by many. Some say that NASCAR died with him...but as life goes on...so does the racing!:cool: