• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas - Digital Ally 400

LUG NUTS RACING

The hell with it
I’m tired of looking at 6 different race results to make a guess....then 2nd and 3rd guess myself.......and then switch back to the 1st pick I made initially

A 19 4
B 12 20 88 24
C 38 34

You can call my BGrp my Anchor lineup of picks past
How u like them apples D?????? 😝
I Like it! (y)
My initial thoughts were:
4, 19 maybe 9
1, 14, 88, 20 maybe 24
37, 95

So we're thinking alike! ;)
Why rack your brain? All y'all just wait until qualifying is over. You'll get a better idea then. :cool:

Kickin_Chicken

Early look 19, 18 . May take out 18 for 2 or 9. B 1, 12:eek:, 10, 20:eek::eek:. 88 may replace one of my anchors 12, 20;). C like 38, 34, trying to save 37. Waiting on Wylands C picks for the final pick. The 38 looks good here, what say you C list master aka as Wyland;).
I think I may put 24 & 88 in there. Fat Man's team has mojo. KC rolling the dice....🎲🎲

Marlar

Many of us skip our DGG dashboard page and don't see these tidbits. I'm inclined to at least give them some thought and he's wiser then I am at this. To each his own whether you agree.

MR FANTASY NASCAR'S TIP for Kansas Speedway: "Saving allocations at the 1.5-mile tracks is not a good strategy. The cream rises to the top at these types of tracks. For more stats visit FantasyRacingTips.com" - Chad Robb Mr. Fantasy NASCAR

tombo

Many of us skip our DGG dashboard page and don't see these tidbits. I'm inclined to at least give them some thought and he's wiser then I am at this. To each his own whether you agree.

MR FANTASY NASCAR'S TIP for Kansas Speedway: "Saving allocations at the 1.5-mile tracks is not a good strategy. The cream rises to the top at these types of tracks. For more stats visit FantasyRacingTips.com" - Chad Robb Mr. Fantasy NASCAR
For more "stats" you got to pay money.there are tons of free places to go to for real stats..

Marlar

For more "stats" you got to pay money.there are tons of free places to go to for real stats..
Agree ... I'm not going to pay for something I can get for free.

My point was, these tidbits are "free", right on your dashboard. Sure they may be obvious to someone like yourself, but may help as a reminder.

I do agree with his comment about
"Saving allocations at the 1.5-mile tracks is not a good strategy."

Last edited:

Kickin_Chicken

Agree ... I'm not going to pay for something I can get for free.

My point was, these tidbits are "free", right on your dashboard. Sure they may be obvious to someone like yourself, but may help as a reminder.

I do agree with his comment about
"Saving allocations at the 1.5-mile tracks is not a good strategy."
Just gonna have to see how Kansas plays out. I am mixing typical 1.5 studs with current good mojo drivers. Playing against the usual odds a bit. This year is not a typical year so far. If it works out cool, if not oh well. I play for fun. No stress and no loss of money. Just pride. :ROFLMAO:(y)
KC

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
this time last season, we had already begun to see a separation in the "top 6 B's" from the rest of the pack.
the "top 3 A's were very noticeable by mid-season (daytona night race)
the new rules have scrambled things up where the B list is Hamlin, then maybe 4 more, then the 6th thru 11th B guys are a coin flip each week.
if you flip heads and you said tails, you get a 20th place or worse (stenhouse) but if you say heads and it's heads you get the #88 car and back to back 2nd place finishes. (i didn't have the #88 in the last 2)
at some point, a few teams will figure it out and the cream will rise to the top.
i think i'm gonna flip 1,000 coins this week to get more practice in.
good luck to all at kansas.
to anyone who lives out there, i spent about a year in Grandview, Mo. which is probably 30 miles south of Kansas City. (around 1980)

Marlar

this time last season, we had already begun to see a separation in the "top 6 B's" ...
the new rules have scrambled things up where the B list is Hamlin, then maybe 4 more, then the 6th thru 11th B guys are a coin flip each week.
if you flip heads and you said tails, you get a 20th place or worse (stenhouse) but if you say heads and it's heads you get the #88 car and back to back 2nd place finishes. (i didn't have the #88...
i think i'm gonna flip 1,000 coins this week
I've got a bunch of numbers in a hat

4x with #11
3x with # 1, 10, 12, 14, 20
2x with # 41, 88
1x with #3, 6, 21, 24, 48
and 1x with 17 wadded up so I'll only pick that one on purpose.

I may add a few number of 24, 41, 48, 88 as we get on with the season.

Last edited: