• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas - Digital Ally 400

swervin ervin

You said it. I guess they would have to do like Zl1 said

and like tombo says

How about this Virtual Reality glasses of the race so stands look full and cars sound like cars should...could yo just picture that it would be so stupid, they might as well just televise video games if it comes to all that. I certainly hope not, but NASCAR is losing it's fan base, a lot of sports are because people just do not go to the race/game and just watch high lights or record it and such. this new millennial generation will be the death of a lot of what we all remember...those good old days and how we see those good old days in days and years gone past already. sad:(
Next...self driving cars. Then they would not have to pay the drivers. Coming soon 2030

Next...self driving cars. Then they would not have to pay the drivers. Coming soon 2030
Please NO!!! it is only getting worse...I forgot about those and that they are making them and trying to get people to use them On the regular road is bad enough.
So let me get this right...Coming soon= NASCAR Electric Self Driving Cars...this is our worst NIGHT MARE!!!
1557839991634.png 1557840056137.png 1557840153014.png

swervin ervin

Please NO!!! it is only getting worse...I forgot about those and that they are making them and trying to get people to use them On the regular road is bad enough.
So let me get this right...Coming soon= NASCAR Electric Self Driving Cars...this is our worst NIGHT MARE!!!
View attachment 2157 View attachment 2158 View attachment 2160
Glad i could remind you. Lol
Remember im a truck driver and some environmental people are already pushing for this. I agree veryvery bad idea.

tombo

I know this is a fantasy racing site but the way our picks went..."I even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it"...does not at all have anything to do with how good or bad a race is.

You say..."winning doesn't matter anymore. That it doesn't require as much skill anymore as it does luck and not much of a surprise, he's one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too."...Yes Winning Always Matters and it was and will always be a combination of Luck and Skill that get's a Driver the Win!
You also say that "he's one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too."....Well I have a feeling tombo that if this was Harvick and he Won Every race so far, ALL OF THEM...You would praise him and not be saying anything negative, so when Harvick get's his sh:poop:t together and starts winning Multiple Races...I look forward to reading your negative NASCAR rant all about it and how things got fixed for him so he could start winning. I am Very Curious what will happen then?:unsure: The way Harvick drives we should be seeing winning results soon enough.(y)
You talk of multiple wins for certain drivers...well i am sure you can go all the way back to the very beginning of NASCAR and see every year since of nothing but 1,2 or 3 drivers dominating with multiple wins...this has and will always happen. Just because other drivers show up to a race does not mean it is their turn to win and get a winning participation trophy. There will always be the dominant multiple winners. last year one of them was Harvick.
He said a "surprise winner".kes is no surprise winner.he won 3 this year already and won 3 in a row last year is what i meant by that.
I thought it was a joke last year too when harvick and busch was winning every o th er race and how many 3in a rows did we have last year?
Yes last weeks race was better than what weve seen but i wouldnt pop the Champaign yet because they still have a very very very long way to go to make it half as good as it was 10 years or more ago.the seats are still empty and the tvs are still on a different channel when the race is on no matter who has what to say here.

He said a "surprise winner".kes is no surprise winner.he won 3 this year already and won 3 in a row last year is what i meant by that.
I thought it was a joke last year too when harvick and busch was winning every o th er race and how many 3in a rows did we have last year?
Yes last weeks race was better than what weve seen but i wouldnt pop the Champaign yet because they still have a very very very long way to go to make it half as good as it was 10 years or more ago.the seats are still empty and the tvs are still on a different channel when the race is on no matter who has what to say here.
:unsure:tombo you forgot to add a few more...VERY, VERY,VERY,VERY;) on the Long Way To Go Part!:D(y)

???Who is he???
Tombo, you're the one who insinuated Keselowski was a surprise winner when you said:
tombo said:
Yeah i watched it and i even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it.im not concerned about the show.im concerned about unmanipulated race cars and drivers racing them not being satellite controlled by nascar. Thats why there was a surprise winner.
===============================================================================================

I agree Riff Raff, Penske has been very competitive this year and Brad always tries something different to get up front...However he did roll fast a little early heading to the start line and NASCR did not catch it...I saw them talking about this on Race Hub Yesterday, and yes he started early. Was he a Surprise Winner...No he was out Front at the Cheated restart he did, I was not surprised to see him win. Why tombo said that, well matbe he will answer you about it..."Thats why there was a surprise winner."

tombo said:
Yeah i watched it and i even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it.im not concerned about the show.im concerned about unmanipulated race cars and drivers racing them not being satellite controlled by nascar. Thats why there was a surprise winner.
===============================================================================================

I agree Riff Raff, Penske has been very competitive this year and Brad always tries something different to get up front...However he did roll fast a little early heading to the start line and NASCR did not catch it...I saw them talking about this on Race Hub Yesterday, and yes he started early. Was he a Surprise Winner...No he was out Front at the Cheated restart he did, I was not surprised to see him win. Why tombo said that, well matbe he will answer you about it..."Thats why there was a surprise winner."
I should say he was a surprise winner more often. ! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ

tombo

Did you even watch last night's race. ? Seriously it was the best show NASCAR has put on in a long time. There was passing all through the field all night long. If you can't appreciate the show they put on last night You never will appreciate what they are trying to do. Is it perfect hell no but last night's show was pretty damn good. And a complete surprise winner in the 2 car. Harvick's old tag line where did he come from.!?!? πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ
"Complete surprise winner "