• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas - Digital Ally 400

Gonzo

1) In America, Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Mother's Day to be a national holiday in 1914.
2) Dodge City, Kansas Measure based on average wind speed - Jackson, Miss. By serve wind gusts over 60 mph
3) Wyatt Earp
4) Smith County, Kansas
5) Pizza Hut had it’s first location in Witchita as well as White Castle
Bonus – Ice cream on cherry pie

tombo

There's been six winners in twelve races. Four multiple winners and four previous champions. Hardly an anybody can win deal. NASCAR just wants competitive/entertaining racing, while at the same time keeping costs and cheating down. The inspection woes fall on teams pushing the envelope, NASCAR has to draw the line somewhere with specifications and penalties when lines are crossed.
But asi said nascar drawing lines is just restricting drivers/teams by slowing them down so everybody that aint smart enough or talented enough to win can have a chance to win.
I dont want to watch a show.i want to watch racing..this is garbage no matter how well you try to put it.

But asi said nascar drawing lines is just restricting drivers/teams by slowing them down so everybody that aint smart enough or talented enough to win can have a chance to win.
I dont want to watch a show.i want to watch racing..this is garbage no matter how well you try to put it.
Did you even watch last night's race. ? Seriously it was the best show NASCAR has put on in a long time. There was passing all through the field all night long. If you can't appreciate the show they put on last night You never will appreciate what they are trying to do. Is it perfect hell no but last night's show was pretty damn good. And a complete surprise winner in the 2 car. Harvick's old tag line where did he come from.!?!? 👍😁🏁

tombo

Did you even watch last night's race. ? Seriously it was the best show NASCAR has put on in a long time. There was passing all through the field all night long. If you can't appreciate the show they put on last night You never will appreciate what they are trying to do. Is it perfect hell no but last night's show was pretty damn good. And a complete surprise winner in the 2 car. Harvick's old tag line where did he come from.!?!? 👍😁🏁
Yeah i watched it and i even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it.im not concerened about the show.im concerened about unmanipulated race cars and drivers racing them not being satelite controlled by nascar.Thats why there was a surprise winner.
winning doesnt matter anymore.it doesnt require as much skill anymore as it does luck.and not much of a suprise, hes one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too.

Yeah i watched it and i even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it.im not concerened about the show.im concerened about unmanipulated race cars and drivers racing them not being satelite controlled by nascar.Thats why there was a surprise winner.
winning doesnt matter anymore.it doesnt require as much skill anymore as it does luck.and not much of a suprise, hes one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too.
I don't think what ever NASCAR does is going to be to your liking. So what can you do. ?? Think it's bad now wait until they go to electric cars. That might be the beginning of the end. !?!?

oldfartracer

Less amount of noise ... people would be falling asleep in the stands.
Have you ever seen a Formula E Race on FS2? It’s actually some great racing but the sound makes it virtually impossible to watch at least for me. Reminded me of being in the dentist office with the high speed drill working overtime, simply excruciating painful to the ear!

You will never be Happy like your boy Harvick...who will get Happy when he finally shows up to the checker flag.(y)

U want an All Star thread? I can if you all want. Not sure why due to no Fantasy points but I can make one if you all want to chat.
KC
Ok I will create one. It can be used to chat and also for maybe pre 600 Coke planning.....
KC[/QUOTE]
OK IR, I just made an ASR thread as a separate thread in the KC section. I'll let you find a good schedule if you want to add.
KC
Thanks Kickin Chickenfor starting the ALL-STAR thread...not having fantasy play does not matter to me, that is just something we do...it's All about the racing to me and yes this is a race...points or no points. I would LOVE to see the IROC RACE of CHAMPIONS AGAIN, they should bring that back. Everyone in stock cars and from all different racing series...that was always fun. Some times racing is about fun...not points.

Yes it was better than most lately, for sure!;)(y)

Yeah i watched it and I even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it. I'm not concerned about the show. I'm concerned about unmanipulated race cars and drivers racing them not being satellite controlled by NASCAR. That's why there was a surprise winner.
winning doesn't matter anymore. it doesn't require as much skill anymore as it does luck and not much of a surprise, he's one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too.
I know this is a fantasy racing site but the way our picks went..."I even had a good fantasy score but it was not as good as a couple of you are putting it"...does not at all have anything to do with how good or bad a race is.

You say..."winning doesn't matter anymore. That it doesn't require as much skill anymore as it does luck and not much of a surprise, he's one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too."...Yes Winning Always Matters and it was and will always be a combination of Luck and Skill that get's a Driver the Win!
You also say that "he's one of 2 drivers won 3 races this year too."....Well I have a feeling tombo that if this was Harvick and he Won Every race so far, ALL OF THEM...You would praise him and not be saying anything negative, so when Harvick get's his sh:poop:t together and starts winning Multiple Races...I look forward to reading your negative NASCAR rant all about it and how things got fixed for him so he could start winning. I am Very Curious what will happen then?:unsure: The way Harvick drives we should be seeing winning results soon enough.(y)
You talk of multiple wins for certain drivers...well i am sure you can go all the way back to the very beginning of NASCAR and see every year since of nothing but 1,2 or 3 drivers dominating with multiple wins...this has and will always happen. Just because other drivers show up to a race does not mean it is their turn to win and get a winning participation trophy. There will always be the dominant multiple winners. last year one of them was Harvick.

Last edited:
It was a pleasant surprise for me! Was hoping for a top ten.

Last restart could have resulted in anyone the top 5 winning.
Bowyer may have had the momentum to get to and pass Brad...IF #20 had not blocked him TWO times as he had all that speed charging forward...really wrecked any chance of the#14 getting that home track win. If you watch it again the#14 had a great run even still after the first block.
#2 re-stared early...rolled ahead a little just before the re-start line and got the jump on everyone that way.

I don't think what ever NASCAR does is going to be to your liking. So what can you do. ?? Think it's bad now wait until they go to electric cars. That might be the beginning of the end. !?!?
Electric cars will be the end of nascar...at the least with me..
Less amount of noise ... people would be falling asleep in the stands.
Electric Cars...Never! Yes, NASCAR will truly be DEAD then...We All can Agree on that!

Have you ever seen a Formula E Race on FS2? It’s actually some great racing but the sound makes it virtually impossible to watch at least for me. Reminded me of being in the dentist office with the high speed drill working overtime, simply excruciating painful to the ear!
You said it. I guess they would have to do like Zl1 said
They got a plan, there gong to put speaker around the track and play old cup car noise through the race to give the fans the Ultimate Experience. !! 👍😁🏁
and like tombo says
They have to show up to fall asleep in there..
How about this Virtual Reality glasses of the race so stands look full and cars sound like cars should...could yo just picture that it would be so stupid, they might as well just televise video games if it comes to all that. I certainly hope not, but NASCAR is losing it's fan base, a lot of sports are because people just do not go to the race/game and just watch high lights or record it and such. this new millennial generation will be the death of a lot of what we all remember...those good old days and how we see those good old days in days and years gone past already. sad:(