• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas - Digital Ally 400

It was better.i wouldnt let a good or bad fantasy day be the judge.what i watched of it seemed to be the same as usual.nascar needs to pull back about most of their race killing regulations by upping the power back and allow these guys to show their true driving skills and actually race these things.
Nascar must think fans want pack racing like at daytona and talladega.i dont.i want to see the cars race and if not all of them have a chance to win is not a big deal.
Adding the power and make the drivers and teams work for wins instead of restricting drivers and teams so other teams have a chance to win.
someone better let john force know he has to slow down so others can win too..
As Dale would say to these whiny drivers about Going Too Fast!

1557695765806.png 1557695785002.png
DALE EARNHARDT said...
If you're not a race driver, stay the hell home. Don't come here and grumble about going to fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles and so the ants won't climb up to eat your candy *ss.

Yeah the inspection debacle hit me pretty bad because just didn't have time to deal with it so I said let it ride and I paid for it. !! 😬
ANY GIVEN RACE DAY...you just never know?
Now NASCAR has to back of on some of this technical mumbo jumbo for inspections to make it way less Too hard to pass at times...seems like the major vote here now is about Inspection and changes that need to be made and done earlier, rather than last minute...messing everything up!

Now with Qualifying points changing...
I have to go to my league and erase the pole winners post and points also take their Pole Awards Away!
Figure out who now wins the league Pole award and repost that info and hand out pole awards to the new player(s).

I think next time I will not make my posts right after Qualifying results are posted, like I have always done. Instead I think I will wait maybe until just before the race or even after so I can due the league weeks winner of the race trophy and post also.

Now with Qualifying points changing...
I have to go to my league and erase the pole winners post and points also take their Pole Awards Away!
Figure out who now wins the league Pole award and repost that info and hand out pole awards to the new player(s).

I think next time I will not make my posts right after Qualifying results are posted, like I have always done. Instead I think I will wait maybe until just before the race or even after so I can due the league weeks winner of the race trophy and post also.
I had 9 people in my league who won the pole. ! I'm glad I didn't give out pole awards. Now got to figure out who Or how many actually won the pole. ! πŸ˜•

Ok so I finally finished the race and I got boned by Crying Busch and Boat Anchor Blaney. Ouch! 264 in one of my leagues. Oh well. On to 600 Cokes. So when does everyone want the thread posted? Of course we have a few weeks. All Star race doesn't count for anything remember. That car setup is just for that useless race.
KC
KC, Your still going to do a all star race thread though...right?
Or will you do it separate like Easter thread?

There's been six winners in twelve races. Four multiple winners and four previous champions. Hardly an anybody can win deal. NASCAR just wants competitive/entertaining racing, while at the same time keeping costs and cheating down. The inspection woes fall on teams pushing the envelope, NASCAR has to draw the line somewhere with specifications and penalties when lines are crossed.
o_O:geek:Well said Riff Raff(y)...you amaze me sometimes!:unsure:;)(y)

oldfartracer

Yeah the inspection debacle hit me pretty bad because just didn't have time to deal with it so I said let it ride and I paid for it. !! 😬
Sometimes I’m a slow learner but it’s become pretty apparent to me that if it’s a fast car / driver, being sent to the back at tracks one mile or longer has virtually no impact. With the competition cautions we see almost weekly and then the end of the first stage at the latest, they’re usually running up front pretty quickly. Now if I can just make my self not over react and stick to my guns, lol.

U want an All Star thread? I can if you all want. Not sure why due to no Fantasy points but I can make one if you all want to chat. KC
I Vote Yes KC(y)...but it is your choice...it may not be as popular but at least we will have something to use for The All-Star Race! YOU CAN DO IT!

The Easter Thread was fun, not too many replies but you got some...
and hey I got some funny chicken stuff posted over there for you, as you seen:LOL:;)[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I’m a slow learner but it’s become pretty apparent to me that if it’s a fast car / driver, being sent to the back at tracks one mile or longer has virtually no impact. With the competition cautions we see almost weekly and then the end of the first stage at the latest, they’re usually running up front pretty quickly. Now if I can just make my self not over react and stick to my guns, lol.
We hear that...driver goes to the back, we put them in the garage. Like you say, WHY...they get up front quickly and safely for the last few weeks.(y)

At Dover had no promblem with Truex going to the back. Knew he would drive back up threw the field and place well. But last night was extreme for me. Because I had to go to work & no cell phones allowed in the building. !! 😬

Kickin_Chicken

I Vote Yes KC(y)...but it is your choice...it may not be as popular but at least we will have something to use for The All-Star Race! YOU CAN DO IT!

The Easter Thread was fun, not too many replies but you got some...
and hey I got some funny chicken stuff posted over there for you, as you seen:LOL:;)
[/QUOTE]
Ok I will create one. It can be used to chat and also for maybe pre 600 Coke planning.....
KC

Gonzo

1) In America, Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Mother's Day to be a national holiday in 1914.
2) Dodge City, Kansas Measure based on average wind speed - Jackson, Miss. By serve wind gusts over 60 mph
3) Wyatt Earp
4) Smith County, Kansas
5) Pizza Hut had it’s first location in Witchita as well as White Castle
Bonus – Ice cream on cherry pie