• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Kansas - Digital Ally 400

dandr

Badly? That's an understatement :LOL: I thought I was going to have to perform virtual CPR on you. I have the messages to prove it. :LOL: I would not want to have been randd this morning had it gone the way you predicted. :ROFLMAO:
LOL! Too funny! I am not figuring on doing that again anytime soon with similar results. I'll take it and count my blessings.
I was already prepared for the worst, so the results were a bonus ;)

Marlar

Guess the jokes on me, I enjoyed watching that race.

Happy Mother's Day
Joke on me ...

Especially when I was watching the race from DVR and purposely made sure I didn't watch any news or go on the forum.

I had to run errand before the race, swapped out the 2, 20 for the 19, 10 since you all noted they were going to have to start from the rear.

I was watching the last bit, thinking yes, in one of my leagues I had the 2, 20, 88 , 37. I couldn't wait to see my highest score ever.
Wah-wah ... some knucklehead had the 47 instead of the 37. Thought sure I had that 37 in there. Can't feel bad, just laugh it off. Don't think I'll ever get that close again.

Downfarce

3336...at this stage of the game, this is the number you need to make 10,000 points this year! Only 24 races left, Spring segment is over! Can't believe we have been through 12 races already. :cool::cool:(y)(y) I must say, one heck of a race for the end.. lot of guys wanted to win. 18 trying to thread the needle, everyone taking chances..now that's what it's supposed to be like!! Would have liked to have seen Earnhardt SR. and Tony Stewart in that melee!!:eek::eek:

Last edited:

dandr

I'd say that randd had one of the best weekend scores. Had a 366, and his honey even better ... for Mother's Day.
Believe it or not, randd's score was by mistake! He forgot to go in and change his drivers from last week at Dover in all Leagues but the DGG League, where he scored a 232. By the time he discovered his error, all he could do was move the drivers he had at Dover around and ended up with the 366. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It was a weekend of taking chances/comedy of errors that just happened to work out! Whew!

That was great race full of action all over the place. I like how the drivers figured out how to make passes.!! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ
I think that was due to the brake cooling change...they have not been using brakes so NASCAR changed the brake cooling vents...in these packages, this change worked. Go figure...a change that went right.:cool:
Now qualifying is better, the racing is better...only one change left that EVERYONE HERE seemed to complain :mad:about...
.;)YES, That is INSPECTIONS and how and when they happen!:rolleyes:
NASCAR is the Last Laps of getting things better...Lately. One more to Go!:unsure:(then we will come up with more stuff to due for them)o_O:LOL:;)

tombo

I think that was due to the brake cooling change...they have not been using brakes so NASCAR changed the brake cooling vents...in these packages, this change worked. Go figure...a change that went right.:cool:
Now qualifying is better, the racing is better...only one change left that EVERYONE HERE seemed to complain :mad:about...
NASCAR is the Last Laps of getting things better...Lately. One more to Go!:unsure:(then we will come up with more stuff to due for them)o_O:LOL:;)
It was better.i wouldnt let a good or bad fantasy day be the judge.what i watched of it seemed to be the same as usual.nascar needs to pull back about most of their race killing regulations by upping the power back and allow these guys to show their true driving skills and actually race these things.
Nascar must think fans want pack racing like at daytona and talladega.i dont.i want to see the cars race and if not all of them have a chance to win is not a big deal.
Adding the power and make the drivers and teams work for wins instead of restricting drivers and teams so other teams have a chance to win.
someone better let john force know he has to slow down so others can win too..

Yeah the inspection debacle hit me pretty bad because just didn't have time to deal with it so I said let it ride and I paid for it. !! 😬