• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Easter Break

Downfarce

Hey everyone. KC and fam r @ the Sacramento airport and we'll b back home in Misery aka Missouri later today. Then I'll get Dega thread going! Woooooo! πŸ‘ We've had a great trip and now ready to go home. Talk to you all soon.
KC
Hey everyone. KC and fam r @ the Sacramento airport and we'll b back home in Misery aka Missouri later today. Then I'll get Dega thread going! Woooooo! πŸ‘ We've had a great trip and now ready to go home. Talk to you all soon.
KC[/QUO
KC, glad you and family will be back home in misery!! Sounds like you had a great time. We're getting ready for Easter dinner with our family tomorrow. 20 people including 11 grandkids. Talk about Dega, the grandkids have their own version of Dega!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Smash em up baby!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZL1 Motorsports

View attachment 1438
Chicken is back baby! KC & fam just flew in from Sacramento & Vegas and our wings r tired! (y):LOL::ROFLMAO: Enough said, KC is back and time to get on with it. Great vacation, home in time for Easter and most importantly, it's DEGA WEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Smash time. Time for KC's Dega thread. I'll work on it now.
KC
Wow you can't fly 55mph can you. !
You must have been listening to Sammy Hagar. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ