• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Easter Break

Kickin_Chicken

Easter_Bunny_400.jpg
After the conclusion of the Toyota Owners 400 @ Richmond, we will be heading into our 1st week off. Easter is April 21st. Kickin Chicken is taking the family out west as we spread our wings and fly to California to visit KC's parents. Woo Hoo! Anyways, you can use this page to chat about what has already happened and what is to come in the future. Like our next track...…...DEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh yes. Sign up for KC's Smash League if you haven't already. Check out the Easter Bunny. He's got Kickin Chicken sponsorship!!!!! Atta boy! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Enjoy the week off and C ya soon for DEGA!
KC

Kickin_Chicken

KC, Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip & have a wonderful Easter. You have been working awfully hard lately & need this vacation. Have a good time with your parents .:)

For Easter, I have to post you my all time favorite video. Its a classic from AFV.....

Ha. Great video! :ROFLMAO: Yes my family does need a good vacation and we look forward to it very much. We leave Saturday (not sure if I will catch Richmond or not) and then be back right b4 Easter Sunday.
KC