• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

darren, if you need beta testers for 2019 changes...

crashthe24

let a few of us know and we could spend some time helping out.
just in case you make some bigger changes and wanted to simulate a 4 week league re-run or something over a 10 day period to help find glitches.
me and one of the guys in my league found the kurt busch wasn't going from 9 starts to 8 starts the first few weeks of the season.
you could have a pole day and race picks over 2 days and just repeat on day 3 and 4 for simulated race #2.
email us if you nee help or post something here.

Last edited:

Downfarce

let a few of us know and we could spend some time helping out.
just in case you make some bigger changes and wanted to simulate a 4 week league re-run or something over a 10 day period to help find glitches.
me and one of the guys in my league found the kurt busch wasn't going from 9 starts to 8 starts the first few weeks of the season.
you could have a pole day and race picks over 2 days and just repeat on day 3 and 4 for simulated race #2.
email us if you nee help or post something here.
Please do. I have a lot of time on my hands. (y)(y)

beervo2

Same here if you need more people...I'm retired and it's winter time, I'm bored to death and it's only the end of Nov...Long off season ahead for me...:sleep: