• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

ControlCar42

Wish SOME network would show old races
1979 Daytona
Forgot yr but the nite Daytona race where T. Stewart went from 31st to 1st.....J.Burton finished 2P or 3P
ANY Glenn race!
The 1st Roval where 15 cars followed each other into the wall on 1st turn after restarting

sigh 😔

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
can listening to disco music keep you alive?
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

tombo

can listening to disco music keep you alive?
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

"Im stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive"
Woooooooooooooo

tombo

1979 Daytona
Forgot yr but the nite Daytona race where T. Stewart went from 31st to 1st.....J.Burton finished 2P or 3P
ANY Glenn race!
The 1st Roval where 15 cars followed each other into the wall on 1st turn after restarting

sigh 😔
Tony stewart race was probably the 2009 july daytona.he wrecked kryle pretty good for the win if i recall.that was back when there was actual racecar drivers in nascar.

tombo

Sorry bro, it's your Dear Leader who relies on gut feelings, hope, miracles, and lies.
Dont wanna start this here and gonna end before it does with a very simple nope, opinions are not facts.shutting down travel from epicenter 2 months ago musta been a gut feeling that miraculously saved millions and thats no lie.
Now lets leave this be and get back to being humans.

Kickin_Chicken

1979 Daytona
ANY Glenn race!

sigh 😔
2012 was that awesome Smoke race!

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
so in my lifetime i have never heard this before until today.
the lady in front of me at the grocery store and the lady in the lane next to me...
both of them said "i can't believe i spent over $200 and i didn't get everything on my lists."
strange times we are in.

Well we just got our first 4 confirmed cases here in Genesee Co. MI... Confirmed this morning.....
:eek:
None of the cases are related to each other....
:cautious:

GENESEE COUNTY (WJRT) (3/20/2020) - Genesee County has its first four presumptive positive cases of coronavirus, according to the health department.

County officials made the announcement Friday morning. The patients are:
-- A 15-year-old female
-- A 22-year-old female.
-- A 35-year-old female.
-- A 54-year-old male.
https://www.abc12.com/content/news/...s-cases-health-department-says-568962681.html

tombo

Well we just got our first 4 confirmed cases here in Genesee Co. MI... Confirmed this morning.....
:eek:
None of the cases are related to each other....
:cautious:

GENESEE COUNTY (WJRT) (3/20/2020) - Genesee County has its first four presumptive positive cases of coronavirus, according to the health department.

County officials made the announcement Friday morning. The patients are:
-- A 15-year-old female
-- A 22-year-old female.
-- A 35-year-old female.
-- A 54-year-old male.
https://www.abc12.com/content/news/...s-cases-health-department-says-568962681.html
Be safe man.up your vitamin D and zinc im hearing to help boost immune system against this so if you get it wont be as bad.the healtheir you are the better chance.