• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

My wife said she hasn't seen bread outages. Publix was low on some stuff but, not out. She said Aldis has plenty bread. Eggs for $1.39 dozen and milk for $2.99 a gallon. Plenty of meats that Publix didn't have. Try SaveALot and Aldis.

According to what I found online the average person uses 100 rolls of TP per year or 1.92 per week. I did inventory and 3 people in my house have 6.9 weeks supply each. What a learning experience this whole thing has been. πŸ˜‚

Juneau4

My wife said she hasn't seen bread outages. Publix was low on some stuff but, not out. She said Aldis has plenty bread. Eggs for $1.39 dozen and milk for $2.99 a gallon. Plenty of meats that Publix didn't have. Try SaveALot and Aldis.
How prices compare: Aldis yesterday 30 miles from me, Eggs .88 doz.-Milk $2.39 a gallon for whole milk. Gas is $1.99 a Gal.

Ank Racing

For those that like the pretend NASCAR racing.......... It's gonna be on FS1 this Sunday......

https://www.jayski.com/2020/03/19/f...iracing-pro-invitational-series-event-on-fs1/

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass
Likely entries eNASCAR iRacing event (Homestead) 1:30pm ET Sun on FS1: DaleJr KyBusch Keselowski Logano Hamlin Elliott Bowyer Larson Bell BLabonte Wallace Buescher Byron DiBenedetto ADillon TDillon Hill McDowell Nemechek Preece Smithley Jones Chastain Kligerman Cassill Stenhouse.
Not my favorite, but I’m going to check it out. Certainly has big names entered!

Ank Racing

I thought more grocery items would be restocked by now! β€”-things like cans of corn. Can goods in general.
costco thi morning has lines taped off around the building . Signs saying social distancingβ€” only allowing one cart at a register at a time. They don’t want you to go all the way to the register until your groceries have been scanned!