• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

tombo

Well, went to pick up our RX's at the Publix at US41 and Immokalee Road. Sorry, but no TP on the shelves. :(
BUT, we do have to go back in a few days because they owe us some pills on one RX. We'll check again then. (y)(y);)
Speaking of pills youd think they will keep the pharmacies stocked and open thru this right? My insurance only covers motnh to month.mine are 30 day supply and cant be refilled not even one day before.

dandr

Speaking of pills youd think they will keep the pharmacies stocked and open thru this right? My insurance only covers motnh to month.mine are 30 day supply and cant be refilled not even one day before.
I would think they would certainly try Tombo. We we're lucky to get 90 day refills with our insurance. You may give your insurance company a call and see if they'd approve a 90 day refill for your meds under present circumstances.

Now I have read about people in the lock down in NY. Other folks that are not on lock down are getting those folks their supplies, groceries, RX's etc

tombo

I would think they would certainly try Tombo. We we're lucky to get 90 day refills with our insurance. You may give your insurance company a call and see if they'd approve a 90 day refill for your meds under present circumstances.

Now I have read about people in the lock down in NY. Other folks that are not on lock down are getting those folks their supplies, groceries, RX's etc
Thanks.ill give em a call.

tombo

Ive done some research and found this.
Dr ralph baric of UNC has been studying coronavirus since the 90's and has been working with china,with wuhan university since 2002.i thought this was odd.
I searched further and found with all years of study and work they made no vaccine.but now dr baric and his crew at UNC are working on vaccine called "remdesivir" and sounds very promising.very smart people working on this.
So everyone needs to stop panicking.stick to facts and people who speak them.dont listen to anything on fakebook or from uninformed ignorants ranting against our president/government.

tombo

Any of you folks getting into the whole ERacing thing? My take; being a participant would be a total blast, watching it on your computer, not so much.
Watching people play video games is not entertaining.playing video games is.big difference.im not bored enough to start watching people play video games.i just painted my bathroom and would rather watch that dry.

Rusty Racing

Any of you folks getting into the whole ERacing thing? My take; being a participant would be a total blast, watching it on your computer, not so much.
I started watching the one that was just on. A car spun out and stopped on the track. Another car drove through the stopped car like it wasn't even there. Not realistic enough for me but maybe better than nothing? Actually I wish they would just show the races from the 80's or 90's... back in the good old days.

Kickin_Chicken

No thanks on the IRACING. If I am that desperate for racing action, I can fire up the YouTube and watch whatever race I want. Plus I have my own NASCAR racing video games if I so choose. Surprised NASCAR and Fox haven't started broadcasting this stuff for profit......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
1_Chicken.jpg

tombo

I tell you what.i do watch my paints dry wether it be on my cars or my house and now i appreciate it even more.
I never thought about it til my comment earlier.i do watch my paint dry.i look for it to stay smooth.no runs.orange peeling.ect.
I never really think about the details involved in stuff like this.i forget about them because im so focussed on the project.watching paint dry is something like watching your garden grow.so yeah i do enjoy watching my paints dry.