• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

dandr

I have friends and family members working at stores that are open around the country. PLEASE think about this too:

From employees at the Superstores. HOME DEPOT, LOWES, WALMART, COSTCO and GROCERIES!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THIS IS THE POST THAT SHOULD BE SHARED THE MOST!!!

FOR THOSE THAT NEED CLARIFICATION, THIS IS DIRECTED AT
THOSE CUSTOMERS NOT COMPLYING WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND STAY AT HOME ORDERS

Just because we are open doesn't mean we are here for you to spend your time BROWSING around. We are designated as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE. We are not here for you because you have nothing else to do. We are not here for you because you feel like getting out of the house for awhile. We are in a STATE OF EMERGENCY. This is NOT A VACATION! Every customer who walks in our doors PUTS US AT RISK. We really don't want to be here, but we realize that we are needed. YOU don't see how many times a day we wash and sanitize our hands to try to keep ourselves safe. YOU don't see our upset co-workers in the break room struggling to keep their composure. YOU don't see our spouses who worry about us every minute we are at work and who are our strength when we get home. We have our jobs to do and we realize the IMPORTANCE OF OUR JOB TO YOU. The LEAST you can do is come in with a sense of purpose, get what you need, and get yourselves HOME.
Please share, maybe we can get the message out there.

Last edited:

Downfarce

I have friends and family members working at stores that are open around the country. PLEASE think about this too:

From employees at the Superstores. HOME DEPOT, LOWES, WALMART, COSTCO and GROCERIES!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THIS IS THE POST THAT SHOULD BE SHARED THE MOST!!!

Just because we are open doesn't mean we are here for you to spend your time BROWSING around. We are designated as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE. We are not here for you because you have nothing else to do. We are not here for you because you feel like getting out of the house for awhile. We are in a STATE OF EMERGENCY. This is NOT A VACATION! Every customer who walks in our doors PUTS US AT RISK. We really don't want to be here, but we realize that we are needed. YOU don't see how many times a day we wash and sanitize our hands to try to keep ourselves safe. YOU don't see our upset co-workers in the break room struggling to keep their composure. YOU don't see our spouses who worry about us every minute we are at work and who are our strength when we get home. We have our jobs to do and we realize the IMPORTANCE OF OUR JOB TO YOU. The LEAST you can do is come in with a sense of purpose, get what you need, and get yourselves HOME.
Please share, maybe we can get the message out there.
I can sympathize with you. This is a hard time for all. I have MS and able to get this virus and be really sick. So far the good Lord has been taking care of me. TOUGH on family. We stay in touch with Duo and Zoom. Yea for internet!! Have you heard about anybody in DGG world being sick/? Thanks Dandr for everything!!

dandr

I can sympathize with you. This is a hard time for all. I have MS and able to get this virus and be really sick. So far the good Lord has been taking care of me. TOUGH on family. We stay in touch with Duo and Zoom. Yea for internet!! Have you heard about anybody in DGG world being sick/? Thanks Dandr for everything!!
YW Downfarce. No updates on anyone being ill . Let's hope we all use our brains and it stays that way! (y)(y)(y)

oldfartracer

For those who enjoy watching iracing rather than no racing at all:

”FS1 will have World of Outlaws iRacing from virtual Dirt Track at Charlotte at 8pm ET Wednesday -- debut of weekly FS1 series of iRacing events across multiple disciplines & various tracks. Among those competing: Sweet, Gravel, Pierce, Bloomquist, Larson, Bell, Pedregon, Capps”

tombo

For those who enjoy watching iracing rather than no racing at all:

”FS1 will have World of Outlaws iRacing from virtual Dirt Track at Charlotte at 8pm ET Wednesday -- debut of weekly FS1 series of iRacing events across multiple disciplines & various tracks. Among those competing: Sweet, Gravel, Pierce, Bloomquist, Larson, Bell, Pedregon, Capps”
Ill check it out.