• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

tombo

Im building waltrips bristol crash car #30 and was looking for ppictures of it before crash and i came across another crash video from bristol of mike harmon.it is breath taking.another how did he stand up out of that pile.this one was a close one.another car clips him while his side of car was exposed.very scary.

Marlar

Cmon, shave your eyebrows?
This is America. Give this viral threat a bloody nose. Run it back into the bat caves that Chinese bought in wet markets.
Easy buddy... no one's shaving their eyebrows here, just funning off the post. I'm at the age where I have to trim my eyebrows occasionally. I always double check to make sure I have the guard on the trimmer.

oldfartracer

Not sure where we‘re going now???

From Chad Robb on FB:

The State of Virginia has put in place a "Stay at Home" order until June 10th, 2020. NASCAR is supposed to have their next race at Martinsville on May 9th. Here is a statement from NASCAR regarding the situation...

“NASCAR is aware of the stay-at-home order issued for Virginia. We will continue discussions with public health officials and medical experts as we assess rescheduling options.”

tombo

Not sure where we‘re going now???

From Chad Robb on FB:

The State of Virginia has put in place a "Stay at Home" order until June 10th, 2020. NASCAR is supposed to have their next race at Martinsville on May 9th. Here is a statement from NASCAR regarding the situation...

“NASCAR is aware of the stay-at-home order issued for Virginia. We will continue discussions with public health officials and medical experts as we assess rescheduling options.”
Probably no racing til june at chicagoland..