• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

oldfartracer

Kickin_Chicken

Sleeping_Chicken.png
Sorry folks, Kickin Chicken has found all this talk about SIMULATOR racing absolutely hilarious! Everyone is EXCITED to watch people play a video game! I mean I miss sports as much as anyone but C'mon! Wake me up when the REAL racing starts........
1_Chicken.jpg

I guess we need some form of entertainment KC, tough times right now and I can only watch reg TV for so long..... Movies always seem to put me to sleep, except for a good western or Good Fellas type flick.......

ControlCar42

I guess we need some form of entertainment KC, tough times right now and I can only watch reg TV for so long..... Movies always seem to put me to sleep, except for a good western or Good Fellas type flick.......
“good western’
Wanna burn 4hrs????

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I actually got Wyland to watch whole thing(incredible) but we split it into 4 watching sessions

I’m very proud for him to hear that classic melody. Oo...Oo.....Pecos
He knows from what movie

Kickin_Chicken

“good western’
Wanna burn 4hrs????

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I actually got Wyland to watch whole thing(incredible) but we split it into 4 watching sessions

I’m very proud for him to hear that classic melody. Oo...Oo.....Pecos
He knows from what movie
If I was locked in (which I'm not, since I'm a prison guard) a good time killer would be to binge all The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings (extended versions of course)!
1_Chicken.jpg