• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
I had heard about this. Can they really pull this off? Sounds like a logistical nightmare. Plus pretty trickery for us fantasy players. More to come I'm sure.....
View attachment 4893
they say the tough part about this will be Texas because it's in the chase, so they won't probably get 2 chase races and many drivers have already said that they don't want 2 Talledega races in a week because of the mental and physical aspect of that many crashes.

dandr

• The United States now leads the world with more than 82,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases, overtaking China and Italy. There have been more than 1,200 deaths in the U.S.

• The United States now leads the world with more than 82,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases, overtaking China and Italy. There have been more than 1,200 deaths in the U.S.
I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but is this just does not compare to the seasonal influenza the USA every year. Am I naive?

The most recent statistics, collected through the week ending January 25, 2020, report that there have been 19 million cases of influenza during US 2019-20 flu season. This is an increase of 4 million cases since the last report.

Additionally, the CDC has recorded 180,000 hospitalizations and 10,000 deaths from the flu thus far. Based on these figures, severity is not considered high at this point in the flu season.