• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

CoronaVirus 500

Marlar

OK, so you've got some theories on what you can use if you run out of TP#2.
1) If it's not TP, do not flush down the toilet, including facial tissue paper ...Kleenex is actually a brand name ... like Channel-locks.
Serious problems down the road for anybody if the sewage pipes get clogged, especially a city. Have diaper pail with closable lid with bag liner
2) Better test them out before you run out.
3) No more clothing to goodwill that they going to throw away or send overseas to recycle the fabric.

PS..
The magazine page softens up if you wad it up and crinkle a few times, but ... add another layer with it unsoftened so you don't get peanut butter on the jam. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have been seeing this contempt that millenials have for us Americans that were lucky enough to be born Baby Boomers. We will of course naturally "remove" ourselves from this earth as all past generations have. I have children and they have children. It is my hope and prayer that these generations can advance the human race as much as we have.

Kickin_Chicken

I have been seeing this contempt that millenials have for us Americans that were lucky enough to be born Baby Boomers. We will of course naturally "remove" ourselves from this earth as all past generations have. I have children and they have children. It is my hope and prayer that these generations can advance the human race as much as we have.
And these r the idiots on the beach too busy wanting to get Spring Break plastered and not follow worldly event warnings.
1_Chicken.jpg

Sad part is that a lot of the a$$#ole generation are only about "ME, ME, ME" and to hell with others...... The same damn crowd that has to take a selfie of themselves and post it 5-6 times a day because they think they are so important.... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That comment is not about any people on here that might be that age so PLEASE don't take it that way, much respect for you !!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

swervin ervin

Finally happened in ILLINOIS where Im at. I saw it coming.
I think it should of only included Chicago because in Illinois this is were the majority of the cases are at. Im down south a ways on the other side of the river from st.louis. Its not really a full lock down though. Just non essential things. Being a truck driver Im still able to work. Alot of friends didnt get as lucky.

Finally happened in ILLINOIS where Im at. I saw it coming.
I think it should of only included Chicago because in Illinois this is were the majority of the cases are at. Im down south a ways on the other side of the river from st.louis. Its not really a full lock down though. Just non essential things. Being a truck driver Im still able to work. Alot of friends didnt get as lucky.
Stay safe out there SE !!!!!!

dandr

Just some information folks. I think the problem is with the older end of Gen Z ( aged 24 and under) and NOT Millennials (aged 25-39) Every Millennial I've spoken to has been quite put out at the actions they've seen on the beaches AND at their Gen X and Boomer parents/Grand parents for NOT paying attention to what's going on, taking it seriously and continuing to go out to dinner, and events. Well, up until this point.
I know that article beervo2 posted says "millennials" but I myself see that as more of a 18-24 type of action from the Gen Z crowd, especially after seeing some of the comments from the Spring Break crowd. Millennials are now married with children already for the most part. There's also a lot of discrepancies as to what years belong in what category, so.....

Maybe what we need to do in referring to this College aged group is just call them 18-24 year olds to be more accurate.

As of 2019, the breakdown by age looks like this:

• Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1944 and 1964. They're current between 55-75 years old (76 million in U.S.)
  • Gen X: Gen X was born between 1965 - 1979 and are currently between 40-54 years old (82 million people in U.S.)
  • Gen Y or Millennials, were born between 1980 and 1994. They are currently between 25-39 years old.
  • Gen Z: Gen Z is the newest generation to be named and were born between 1995 and 2015. They are currently between 4-24 years old (nearly 74 million in U.S.)

Last edited: