• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte Pick 3 Contest-Coca Cola 600

Marlar

I'm working on results but have an issue....And its with Waco :ROFLMAO: (figures :LOL:) . he posted his 18th picked accidentally as 16th and driver being #41. IR came back and pointed it out to him but he didnt change. However when Ank posted her picks he pointed out the same except for the 18th position. This shows a pretty good argument that he was posting for 18th position.....I know what it is like to make math & number mistakes, I make them all the time :LOL:.....so let me crunch the numbers a few ways and see if it makes any difference. 18th position was won by #41 Suarez.....its the only direct hit made.....give me a little time (y):)
Not that you're taking a vote, but probably a typo and didn't notice IRs reply. I would count it good, especially since he replied to Ank the way he did.
Only reason I wouldn't ... he's Kicking a lot of our rear in DGG🤣.
Course I'm not the one that might have had 11 to finish 18th. Lot of us had him for 6th. Anybody have Newman for 18th?

Pritzi

Staff member
Not that you're taking a vote, but probably a typo and didn't notice IRs reply. I would count it good, especially since he replied to Ank the way he did.
Course I'm not the one that might have had 11 to finish 18th. Lot of us had him for 6th. Anybody have Newman for 18th?
Yeah, I'm not having much sympathy for Waco either going as he won Spring Segment in 6 out of the 9 leagues he is in :LOL:. Waco has always been good in Fantasy. 5 or 6 people picked Newman for 18th place but he came 16th. 17th place was won by Hamlin & only one person got that. turns out it makes no difference in the numbers either way. This was a weird week with so few hitting any driver exactly so the numbers didnt move much.....so I think it works out just fine. I'm glad because I didnt want it to come down to a weird number call....this makes it easy. However, we will have to have a tie breaker for 3rd place to be determined this week.....hehe...it includes you, me, IR & Chrisjen....:)

Last edited:

Pritzi

Staff member
.........Charlotte Coca-Cola 600 ….2019
........Results…….

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and want to congratulate Martin Truex Jr. on his win at the Coca-Cola 600. The Coca-Cola 600 was the conclusion race of the 13 races that comprise the Spring Segment. So Pocono will start the next run of 13 races of the Summer Segment & everyone gets reset to zero to start fresh.

Race picks the Charlotte race were for positions 6th, 18th & 26th place.

6th place was won by #37 Chris Buesher. However, no one correctly picked him so the next closest with out going over was 5th place won by #17 Stenhouse. Jervin09 picked Stenhouse & will receive 5 points for being closest.

18th place was was won by #41 Suarez. However, no one correctly picked him for “18th” place so the next closest without going over was 17th place won by #11 Hamlin. HardCore Racing was the only one to pick Hamlin and will receive 5 points for being closest.

26th place was won by #96 Parker Kligerman but nobody picked him. Next closest was 25th place won by #43 Bubba Wallace. Swervin Ervin & Kicken Chicken picked #43 and will both receive 5 points each for their closest pick.

..........................................................Overall Winners for Spring Segment 2019:...........................................................

1st place goes to SwervinErvin for a total of 84 points. Excellent Job!!! And SwervinErvin wins a $50 gift certificate of his choosing. Will post what he decides with me.

2nd place goes to Bones1738 for a total of 69 points. Well done !!! Bones wins a $25 gift certificates of his choosing too. I will post it win he decides with me in DM’s or texts.

As for 3rd place, we have a 4 way tie between Marlar, Pritzi, Intimidating Racing & Chrisjen for 64 points. Well done to all 4 of you but a tie breaking contest will be held this week by y’all to determine the winner. stay tuned for details.

*****Spring Segment has now concluded & we are going into the Summer Segment for the next 13 races. Everyone will have their points reset to zero for fresh competition for the Summer. However, everyone will have their Spring posts carried over for Overall Champ. We have 4 competitions; Spring, Summer, Chase & Overall*******

Below are the point standings after the Charlotte Coca-Cola 600.As always, please check your scores. I have been known to make mistakes & if I did, let me know & I will correct immediately. I do this manually, going through the post & counting & writing things down. So if I missed something let me know.

Swervin Ervin............................................................................................................................… (74) …..0….0….5 {Bonus +5} =10 (total 84)
Bones1738......................................................................................................................… (64) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =5 (total 69)
Marlar..................................................................................................……… ( 59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Pritzi……........................................................................................................ (59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Intimidating Race…........................................................................................ (59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Chrisjen.................................................................................................………(59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)

Walker TX Ranger...........................................................................…(55) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +4} = 5 (total 63)
B & B Racing...............................................................................…(50)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =5 (total 55)
Sleestak...................................................................…… (49)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 54)
BlackLundProV...........................................................… (49) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 54)
Kickin Chicken....................................................… (43)…..0…..0…..5 {Bonus +5}=10 (total 53)
Ank Racing ......................................................... (47)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 52)
Crashthe24 …................................................(44)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =6 (total 49)
ZL 1 Motorsports ..............................................… (49)….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 49)
Wyland ……................................................(44) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 49)
Tombo ...............................................………(44)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 49)
Downfarce.......................................……(41)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 46)
CheckeredPast.....................................…(43) ….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 43)
Jervin09 ....................................……(35) …..5…..0….0..{N/A}= 5 (total 40)
Waco Warrior…(34)….0….0….0…{Bonus +5} =5 (total 39)/ **Alt. 54
Juneau4...........................… (37) ….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 37)
ControlCar42 …(29) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 34)
Team Caterpillar ..........…( 27)……missed…… (total 27)
Riff Raff……(19)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =5 (total 24)
Elusive Bobcat…(23)….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 23)
Motorhead55...........….( 22)…..missed….. (total 22)
Gonzo……....(20)….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 20)
Hardcore Racing L.(13)….0….5….0..{N/A} = 5 (total 18)
Barbara…(17) ...................…….missed……(total 17)
NASCAR Geek…(12)…..missed….. (total 12)
Scooby10672…(4)…..missed …….(total 4)

How to read the scores. The number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Charlotte race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 6th, 18th & 26th position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting partial Lyrics for Lyrical Song Game for a total up to 5 points. The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Charlotte. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date & the final number you have earned in the Spring Segment.

***Waco, there was a little problem with your posting of your 18th pick. You posted as 16th & I figured it was a mistake but I still went with the one who posted correctly. When I crunched the numbers, it didnt make a difference in Segment winners. Drop me a line if you need further explanation.

Last edited:

Bones1738

........Results…….

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and want to congratulate Martin Truex Jr. on his win at the Coca-Cola 600. The Coca-Cola 600 was the conclusion race of the 13 races that comprise the Spring Segment. So Pocono will start the next run of 13 races of the Summer Segment & everyone gets reset to zero to start fresh.

6th place was won by #37 Chris Buesher. However, no one correctly picked him so the next closest with out going over was 5th place won by #17 Stenhouse. Jervin09 picked Stenhouse & will receive 5 points for being closest.

18th place was was won by #41 Suarez. However, no one correctly picked him for “18th” place so the next closest without going over was 17th place won by #11 Hamlin. HardCore Racing was the only one to pick Hamlin and will receive 5 points for being closest.

26th place was won by #96 Parker Kligerman but nobody picked him. Next closest was 25th place won by #43 Bubba Wallace. Swervin Ervin & Kicken Chicken picked #43 and will both receive 5 points each for their closest pick.

..........................................................Overall Winners for Spring Segment 2019:...........................................................

1st place goes to SwervinErvin for a total of 84 points. Excellent Job!!! And SwervinErvin wins a $50 gift certificate of his choosing. Will post what he decides with me.

2nd place goes to Bones1738 for a total of 69 points. Well done !!! Bones wins a $25 gift certificates of his choosing too. I will post it win he decides with me in DM’s or texts.

As for 3rd place, we have a 4 way tie between Marlar, Pritzi, Intimidating Racing & Chrisjen for 64 points. Well done to all 4 of you but a tie breaking contest will be held this week by y’all to determine the winner. stay tuned for details.

*****Spring Segment has now concluded & we are going into the Summer Segment for the next 13 races. Everyone will have their points reset to zero for fresh competition for the Summer. However, everyone will have their Spring posts carried over for Overall Champ. We have 4 competitions; Spring, Summer, Chase & Overall*******

Below are the point standings after the Charlotte Coca-Cola 600.As always, please check your scores. I have been known to make mistakes & if I did, let me know & I will correct immediately. I do this manually, going through the post & counting & writing things down. So if I missed something let me know.

Swervin Ervin............................................................................................................................… (74) …..0….0….5 {Bonus +5} =10 (total 84)
Bones1738......................................................................................................................… (64) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =5 (total 69)
Marlar..................................................................................................……… ( 59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Pritzi……........................................................................................................ (59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Intimidating Race…........................................................................................ (59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)
Chrisjen.................................................................................................………(59) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 64)

Walker TX Ranger...........................................................................…(55) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +4} = 5 (total 63)
B & B Racing...............................................................................…(50)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =5 (total 55)
Sleestak...................................................................…… (49)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 54)
BlackLundProV...........................................................… (49) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 54)
Kickin Chicken....................................................… (43)…..0…..0…..5 {Bonus +5}=10 (total 53)
Ank Racing ......................................................... (47)….0….0….0..{Bonus +4} = 4 (total 51)
Crashthe24 …................................................(44)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} =6 (total 49)
ZL 1 Motorsports ..............................................… (49)….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 49)
Wyland ……................................................(44) ….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 49)
Tombo ...............................................………(44)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 49)
Downfarce.......................................……(41)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 46)
CheckeredPast.....................................…(43) ….0….0….0..{N/A} = 0 (total 43)
Jervin09 ....................................……(35) …..5…..0….0..{N/A}= 5 (total 40)

How to read the scores. The number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Charlotte race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 6th, 18th & 26th position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting partial Lyrics for Lyrical Song Game for a total up to 5 points. The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Charlotte. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date & the final number you have earned in the Spring Segment.

***Waco, there was a little problem with your posting of your 18th pick. You posted as 16th & I figured it was a mistake but I still went with the one who posted correctly. When I crunched the numbers, it didnt make a difference in Segment winners. Drop me a line if you need further explanation.

Pritzi, my email is in Hardcore's Group shoot me an email an I will give you my home address

DawsonBullDawg

........Results…….

Ank Racing ......................................................... (47)….0….0….0..{Bonus +4} = 4 (total 51)

"Houston, we have a problem"...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...lmao...Pritzi, dear friend, please take / **Alt. 54 from behind my total score...thank you...:cool::cool::cool:...

Yeah, I'm not having much sympathy for Waco either going as he won Spring Segment in 6 out of the 9 leagues he is in :LOL:. Waco has always been good in Fantasy. 5 or 6 people picked Newman for 18th place but he came 16th. 17th place was won by Hamlin & only one person got that. turns out it makes no difference in the numbers either way. This was a weird week with so few hitting any driver exactly so the numbers didnt move much.....so I think it works out just fine. I'm glad because I didnt want it to come down to a weird number call....this makes it easy. However, we will have to have a tie breaker for 3rd place to be determined this week.....hehe...it includes you, me, IR & Chrisjen....:)
So my league was 1 of only 3 that Waco didn't take home segment honors in,bummer. Congrats to Ank for taking out Darrell and SwervinErvin for knockin me out in the round of 32. You 2 look like the Sweet 16 matchup is gonna be a good one.

DawsonBullDawg

Seems to me people, Pardon my French, are "whinning" over spilt milk that didn't get spilt...jest sayin'...

DawsonBullDawg

Yeah most of the race talk is at Kickin Chicken's Barnyard Race Talk...when it comes to talking anything about the race or learning pre race info and such.

It's all good though Bones. I found you over here and after that Night Race I would have thought there was a FULL MOON OUT!
Does it really matter???...this is a damn Fantasy Racing Chat Board...on race day go to "Latest Activity" link & you will see whatever whomever posts in able forum there is...damn hallroom monitors...

Marlar

Seems to me people, Pardon my French, are "whinning" over spilt milk that didn't get spilt...jest sayin'...
Meanwhile back at Mama's
The porch lights on, come on in if you wanna
Suppers on the stove, and beer's in the fridge
Red sun sinking out low on the ridge
Games on the tube and daddy smoked cigarettes
Whiskey keeps his whistle wet
Funny the things you thought you'd never miss
In a world gone crazy as this .

Last edited:

ControlCar42

Does it really matter???...this is a damn Fantasy Racing Chat Board...on race day go to "Latest Activity" link & you will see whatever whomever posts in able forum there is...damn hallroom monitors...

Soooooooo
Long time ago
I walk into Sam’s just to buy laundry soap....that’s it
I’m walking out and turns out a Sheriff is ‘helping’ out the dude tht checks receipts
I only got one item (and receipt) and basically walk around the maylay of the backup
Sheriff start yelling at me
No biggie, show him receipt....done

Got into car and began steaming
Who TF is this guy?? Employee? Helping?
If I talked back to him....I could be arrested?
I steamed and decided to post my pissed off concerns to my race web site.

My very good Vietnamese friend crushed me
He said
“Huh.....White People problems.”

I was totally pissed at 1st.....then realized he was totally correct.

I’m laughing to myself right now proof reading my post!!!!!!!

Pritzi

Staff member
........Results…….

Ank Racing ......................................................... (47)….0….0….0..{Bonus +5} = 5 (total 52)

I just edited the results to reflect that Ank had 5 songs versus the 4 i gave points for. This one was really easy to catch because she lists what song # it is.....if others who dont list, would do this, it sure would be easier on me . thanks

Pritzi

Staff member
So my league was 1 of only 3 that Waco didn't take home segment honors in,bummer. Congrats to Ank for taking out Darrell and SwervinErvin for knockin me out in the round of 32. You 2 look like the Sweet 16 matchup is gonna be a good one.
So does that mean I'm looking to make the Sweet 16 because I cant figure out where I stand when you go up against others . I haven't been following the whole way. And, yes, congrats to Ank. she is winning in another site I play on as well

Pritzi

Staff member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Man, you just had to say Hall Monitor......I miss her so much.....actually its DaleIlligitimateSon that I miss out here. You really have to come from the old days to even know what all that even means ......But those were some fun times
Oh, What the heck......

Pritzi

Staff member
Soooooooo
Long time ago
I walk into Sam’s just to buy laundry soap....that’s it
I’m walking out and turns out a Sheriff is ‘helping’ out the dude tht checks receipts
I only got one item (and receipt) and basically walk around the maylay of the backup
Sheriff start yelling at me
No biggie, show him receipt....done

Got into car and began steaming
Who TF is this guy?? Employee? Helping?
If I talked back to him....I could be arrested?
I steamed and decided to post my pissed off concerns to my race web site.

My very good Vietnamese friend crushed me
He said
“Huh.....White People problems.”

I was totally pissed at 1st.....then realized he was totally correct.

I’m laughing to myself right now proof reading my post!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sometimes I think this board growing a mind of itself

So does that mean I'm looking to make the Sweet 16 because I cant figure out where I stand when you go up against others . I haven't been following the whole way. And, yes, congrats to Ank. she is winning in another site I play on as well
No ma'am.
Sorry you lost your round of 32 matchup against Monkeywrench 2-5,as I did to SwervinErvin 2-5. We did not advance to the sweet 16. Ank beat Waco to move on to the Sweet 16 with their best of 9 series tied 4-4 going into the Dega race,she knocked him out 326-310.
Now Ank and SwervinErvin are playing a best of 9 series. Winner will move on to the Elite 8, Ank is currently up 2-1 after winning the Coke 600 by just 8 points.