• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte - 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race

If you look at the beginning of the video, Newman already had his helmet off and as soon as Clint took his last swing Newman started climbing out of the car, than Clint walked away kinda fast.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:... Newman could of snapped Clint's twiggy a$$ in half if he wanted to......(y)(y)(y)(y)
I know one thing, Bowyer is taken a beating on Twitter with that sissy move he made.......(y)
Yes beervo2,(y) I see that now that Newman had no helmet on.;) Clint did nothing to his face:rolleyes:...not even a red mark:LOL:Watch as Clint walks away he was just starting to undue his helmet...o_Ountil he saw Newman coming toward him then Clint stopped:eek: with un buckling his helmet and moved to :premoving his feet heat shields. Newman:mad: should knock some sense into o_Ocrazy Clint...he might start thinking:geek: straight.(y)

So says alien man. Your picture is an alien right.I guees............lol
Are aliens not part of everyday conspiracy?
Not all conspiracies are right but some are. Watergate was once a conspiracy. LOL
Be afraid, be very afraid.!......hahaha
What is a sleestak anyway? It needs explained in my thread... nicknames. :)
Yes I agree he should go to nicknames post and tell us all how and why he choose that.
Swervin Ervin do you remember Saturday Morning cartoons all morning when we were all young? There was a show called "The Land Of The Lost" and a father and son and daughter get stranded in some prehistoric times with dinosaurs and primitive monkey man and these sleestack lizard things.
He will have to tell us what they really are. Also this movie was remade some years ago it has Will Farrel in it and that comedy dude that played Dewey Rider in the Dale Jr. Mountain Dew commercials a few years back...you can probably still watch this and maybe even google the Original TV show too.

SLEESTACK TELL US YOUR STORY OVER AT NICK NAMES THREAD BY SWERVIN ERVIN in NASCAR Babble!

swervin ervin

Yes beervo2,(y) I see that now that Newman had no helmet on.;) Clint did nothing to his face:rolleyes:...not even a red mark:LOL:Watch as Clint walks away he was just starting to undue his helmet...o_Ountil he saw Newman coming toward him then Clint stopped:eek: with un buckling his helmet and moved to :premoving his feet heat shields. Newman:mad: should knock some sense into o_Ocrazy Clint...he might start thinking:geek: straight.(y)
Well I guess Im not picking bowyer this week. Newman takes out bowyer on the track.... I dont see him as that type of guy, but it would be awesome too see.

Well I guess Im not picking bowyer this week. Newman takes out bowyer on the track.... I dont see him as that type of guy, but it would be awesome too see.
Yes I AGREE!(y) I may stay away from both drivers this week, NO BOWYER and NO NEWMAN...because this could still escalate further...and I have to see what NASCAR'S Big Yellow Trailer talked to them about.

Going to watch todays NSCAR Race Hub and NASCAR America that recorded earlier today.
If it gets anything like Dale Earnhardt and Geoff Bodine where they would see each other on the track and take each other out then this feud could get interesting. Probably Not though because Ryan Newman will be the bigger man and set a good example for his daughters and family...Clint would keep a grudge and get fueled and fired up to impress his kid Cash(I think that's his name?) Anyhow...STAYING AWAY FROM BOTH OF THEM!(y)(y)

swervin ervin

Yes I agree he should go to nicknames post and tell us all how and why he choose that.
Swervin Ervin do you remember Saturday Morning cartoons all morning when we were all young? There was a show called "The Land Of The Lost" and a father and son and daughter get stranded in some prehistoric times with dinosaurs and primitive monkey man and these sleestack lizard things.
He will have to tell us what they really are. Also this movie was remade some years ago it has Will Farrel in it and that comedy dude that played Dewey Rider in the Dale Jr. Mountain Dew commercials a few years back...you can probably still watch this and maybe even google the Original TV show too.

SLEESTACK TELL US YOUR STORY OVER AT NICK NAMES THREAD BY SWERVIN ERVIN in NASCAR Babble!
OH ya. I remember now! Thanks for the info. I used to watch twilight zone also. lol