• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte - 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race

#NASCAR ... Here is a look at the radiator exit duct holes in the hood and the ducts that lead to those openings that every Cup car will have this weekend as a trial to see how it helps the car. Those holes in the hood must remain open.
UMMMMMMMMM.....looks Ricer Familiar....
what are these bungee cords suppose to be doing???
like all carbon fiber hoods...they never fit correctly...guessing this(???)thanks for posting that awesome pix beervo(those ducts look beefy
It will be interesting to see how these help with cooling the engines and letting heat out from under the hood so the engines can last 600 miles with no issues:unsure: It may work good!......NASCAR GOING TUNER?......INTERESTING:unsure:
1558330187260.png 1558330205514.png 1558330221870.png

What's everybody's thoughts on this......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's mine... Punk move on Bowyer's part, why didn't he take his helmet off and give Newman a chance to get out of his car before throwing punches, because he knew Newman would beat hiss a$$ and toss him up into the stands......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I lost any respect I had for Bowyer with that move....... Even after Newman got out of his car Bowyer still left his helmet on until Newman walked away, again I wonder why ?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, whatever it was, it has us fans talking about it and that's a positive.
I never saw either one hit each other, not even anything that looked like anger after Newman got out of car, not even any Chicken fighting like two Roosters.;)

Jeff Gordon did the same thing with Matt Kenseth...pushing and yelling at him, with his own helmet still on and Matts was off...anyone remember that one? This has happened a few different times with different drivers over the years.
HELMETS OFF WHEN FIST GO UP GUYS! TAKE THE SHOTS LIKE A MAN!

Last edited:
What's everybody's thoughts on this......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's mine... Punk move on Bowyer's part, why didn't he take his helmet off and give Newman a chance to get out of his car before throwing punches, because he knew Newman would beat hiss a$$ and toss him up into the stands......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I lost any respect I had for Bowyer with that move....... Even after Newman got out of his car Bowyer still left his helmet on until Newman walked away, again I wonder why ?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your right about the helmet but, I was kinda living vicariously through Clint for all the times that pegleg Newman has burned me on points. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If I was Newman I would have kicked Clint in the groin. That would have made the helmet trick look even funnier. :ROFLMAO:

I never saw either one hit each other, not even anything that looked like anger after Newman got out of car, not even any Chicken fighting like two Roosters.;)
Not much of a fight. More like a couple of hens scratching.
Clint basically polished Ryan Newans Helmet with his gloves...Wax on, Wax Off.
If Newman did not have a helmet on...Clint did NO DAMMAGE to his face with all that Fists Of Fury he tried to throw into the car.
Maybe Clint's eyes were closed and he just swung wildly hoping to hit something good?

Clint basically polished Ryan Newans Helmet with his gloves...Wax on, Wax Off.
If Newman did not have a helmet on...Clint did NO DAMMAGE to his face with all that Fists Of Fury he tried to throw into the car.
Maybe Clint's eyes were closed and he just swung wildly hoping to hit something good?
If you look at the beginning of the video, Newman already had his helmet off and as soon as Clint took his last swing Newman started climbing out of the car, than Clint walked away kinda fast.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:... Newman could of snapped Clint's twiggy a$$ in half if he wanted to......(y)(y)(y)(y)
I know one thing, Bowyer is taken a beating on Twitter with that sissy move he made.......(y)

swervin ervin

You conspiracy theorists are hilarious. I think they had an incident on the track and were pissed at each other ( at least Clint was).
So says alien man. Your picture is an alien right.I guees............lol
Are aliens not part of everyday conspiracy?
Not all conspiracies are right but some are. Watergate was once a conspiracy. LOL
Be afraid, be very afraid.!......hahaha