• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte - 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race

What's everybody's thoughts on this......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's mine... Punk move on Bowyer's part, why didn't he take his helmet off and give Newman a chance to get out of his car before throwing punches, because he knew Newman would beat hiss a$$ and toss him up into the stands......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I lost any respect I had for Bowyer with that move....... Even after Newman got out of his car Bowyer still left his helmet on until Newman walked away, again I wonder why ?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZL1 Motorsports

What's everybody's thoughts on this......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's mine... Punk move on Bowyer's part, why didn't he take his helmet off and give Newman a chance to get out of his car before throwing punches, because he knew Newman would beat hiss a$$ and toss him up into the stands......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I lost any respect I had for Bowyer with that move....... Even after Newman got out of his car Bowyer still left his helmet on until Newman walked away, again I wonder why ?????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He done poked the wrong bear. I just think Newman will let this go. To be continued.!! 👍😁

ZL1 Motorsports

ControlCar42

^^^^incredible

Embarrassing tht fans find out about ‘pretty cool change’ real time.....just like the announcers

Kinda like these rule changes made 3hrs b4 race practice/qualifying

tombo

Only good part of the race.the only difference between the all star race and the other nascar races is the all star race is shorter.
But the fight between 14 and newman was awesome.nascar needs more of that real stuff.not the fake ass on tv personalties theyve all become.
Boywer should have thrown his helmet off while he was going over to newman.he looked like a bitch standing there with his helmet on.newman got his off real quick.
Nascar has been too scripted and this was off script.we need and want more off script.
They need to quit worrying about putting on a show and just put on a race and let it play out and become a show itself with stuff like this..

Juneau4

Only good part of the race.the only difference between the all star race and the other nascar races is the all star race is shorter.
But the fight between 14 and newman was awesome.nascar needs more of that real stuff.not the fake ass on tv personalties theyve all become.
Boywer should have thrown his helmet off while he was going over to newman.he looked like a bitch standing there with his helmet on.newman got his off real quick.
Nascar has been too scripted and this was off script.we need and want more off script.
They need to quit worrying about putting on a show and just put on a race and let it play out and become a show itself with stuff like this..
The way NASCAR has been lately, I wonder if the fight wasn't scripted. WWE baby all over.;)