• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte - 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race

ZL1 Motorsports

Yup, and as Ensign Parker on McHale's Navy.

The Carol Burnett Show with Tim Conway and Harvey Korman

I remember watching as a kid and when Tim Conway and Harvey Korman would be doing a skit together most of the time they couldn't even keep a straight face because they were just cracking each other up it was a great show and always fun to watch. Those were the days when television was more family-oriented and funny and worth watching compared to today's just absolute crap.!!!
👍💯😁

The Carol Burnett Show with Tim Conway and Harvey Korman
I remember watching as a kid and when Tim Conway and Harvey Korman would be doing a skit together most of the time they couldn't even keep a straight face because they were just cracking each other up it was a great show and always fun to watch. Those were the days when television was more family-oriented and funny and worth watching compared to today's just absolute crap.!!!
👍💯😁
That's Right...I forgot about that,
Thanks Lugs. McHale's Navy was a funny show...a lot of the older shows were all funny.
We will miss his humor, seen stuff on late night of old Carol Burnett Shows featuring some of his funniest comedy skits with the rest of the cast.

Also Doris Day will be Missed! She was a good women and good role models for young girls.[/QUOTE]

I do not know how he finishes/does but we shall see this evening on Forged In Fire...Marines at 9:00pm ET TONIGHT
He does have a website with all his knives he made that he sells at gun/weapons shows and other events, it let's you know what he is working on, inventing for production and what materials he is going to use and how to produce his Knives that he makes himself.
Thanks for the reminder(y)already have DVR set in case I do miss it(y)(y):):)
Sorry, Game of Thrones jab.
It would be interesting to see what materials he uses to make a knife that holds it's edge.
Garret gone. I thought for sure rick was gone. His knife was not as sharp. What one is he.
Well my wife's cousin was the first to get cut, the first one fired, he did not make the cut...:unsure::mad::LOL:;)
Oh well he had his shot and well, somebody had to be the first to go...IT WAS HIM!
he was Rick and the first to go...at least he made it there and tried. It is only his hobby and has to be tough working under the ticking clock when you made mistakes would throw it away and start over.:oops: HE GOT GOT:rolleyes:, THE FIRST ONE FIRED;)
Congrats to him for making it there and trying, working under a time limit and not being able to start a new piece when things do not go right like you can do at home and take your time... enjoying your hobby.:)

Last edited:
Might be another surprise winner next week.!? 👍😁🏁
Who's your Pick...ZL1 Motorsports?
I was thinking #41 Suarez finished 2nd last year:unsure: But I am going with #4 Harvick=he has to win soon...
He may as well get paid a Million Dollars and a Trophy for It! (he needs to be paid a million Dollars to drive that Ugly Millennial car);):LOL:

ZL1 Motorsports

I was thinking #41 Suarez finished 2nd last year:unsure: But I am going with #4 Harvick=he has to win soon...
He may as well get paid a Million Dollars and a Trophy for It! (he needs to be paid a million Dollars to drive that Ugly Millennial car);):LOL:
I want too say Bowman but I think he has to race his way in first or fan vote. ! ?

swervin ervin

Now that is the statement of the day right there! Drive the ugly car and well give you a million dollars! :) Dont know about you but that there was funny...

Pritzi

Staff member
View attachment 2153
Don't 4get Harv is driving this crazy looking car since he lost a bet with Buschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The car, which is pink and features emojis and slang associated with the millennials, is the result of a bet made by the sponsor ahead of the 2018 season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway last November. Anheuser-Busch made a public bet that the 2014 Cup Series champion would win his second championship in 2018 or Harvick would drive a car featuring a millennial-themed paint scheme in a 2019 race.
“Old guys will rule again at Homestead. In fact, Busch is so confident that Harvick will win that if he doesn’t, we’ll give millennials the v lit paint scheme they always wanted in a race next year. Don’t @ us,” a tweet from Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) read.
It's hideous! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
KC
I cant believe Harvick is driving this....especially after last year. Harvick came in last in 2018 at Coca-Cola 600.....40th place. guess he has no where to go but up but still....that is just awful

ControlCar42

WOW

Did y’all see those cars????
Badass. Period.
Talk about driving on the edge(loose back then)
I was looking for Tim Richmond
Don’t think I saw him thou
Pretty confident drove Folger’s car at one time but not 21car

Too funny
Grandparents visited last weekend
Showed kids this Carol Burnette vid
Was so cool seeing 60+yrs of age difference and young and old laughing so hard

And yes. ZL1
H Carmen almost cracks up in middle of scene