• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Charlotte - 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race

Kickin_Chicken

Harvick-Car-2.jpg
Don't 4get Harv is driving this crazy looking car since he lost a bet with Buschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The car, which is pink and features emojis and slang associated with the millennials, is the result of a bet made by the sponsor ahead of the 2018 season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway last November. Anheuser-Busch made a public bet that the 2014 Cup Series champion would win his second championship in 2018 or Harvick would drive a car featuring a millennial-themed paint scheme in a 2019 race.
“Old guys will rule again at Homestead. In fact, Busch is so confident that Harvick will win that if he doesn’t, we’ll give millennials the v lit paint scheme they always wanted in a race next year. Don’t @ us,” a tweet from Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) read.
It's hideous! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
KC

LUG NUTS RACING

View attachment 2153
Don't 4get Harv is driving this crazy looking car since he lost a bet with Buschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The car, which is pink and features emojis and slang associated with the millennials, is the result of a bet made by the sponsor ahead of the 2018 season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway last November. Anheuser-Busch made a public bet that the 2014 Cup Series champion would win his second championship in 2018 or Harvick would drive a car featuring a millennial-themed paint scheme in a 2019 race.
“Old guys will rule again at Homestead. In fact, Busch is so confident that Harvick will win that if he doesn’t, we’ll give millennials the v lit paint scheme they always wanted in a race next year. Don’t @ us,” a tweet from Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) read.
KC
Is that for the Coke or Cluck 600? :cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 2153
KC
I watched it on race hub or something. Anyhow Harvick walked around the car and commented on how bad it was o_O:rolleyes:and said it was the ugliest car:LOL::censored::p:sick::poop::mad: he ever saw the millennials put some stupid stuff on it.(y)

I would not be at all surprised if Harvick goes out and wrecks every single panel on the car then flips it to finish off the top part of the car also...
After all as KC says it is not a points race, so why would he not wreck that ugly car that he is hating so much? Only his competitiveness would keep him from doing that...but his better judgement probably says to wreck that ugly car. Hey it can only make it look better...I think.:unsure:;)(y)

tombo

I watched it on race hub or something. Anyhow Harvick walked around the car and commented on how bad it was o_O:rolleyes:and said it was the ugliest car:LOL::censored::p:sick::poop::mad: he ever saw the millennials put some stupid stuff on it.(y)

I would not be at all surprised if Harvick goes out and wrecks every single panel on the car then flips it to finish off the top part of the car also...
After all as KC says it is not a points race, so why would he not wreck that ugly car that he is hating so much? Only his competitiveness would keep him from doing that...but his better judgement probably says to wreck that ugly car. Hey it can only make it look better...I think.:unsure:;)(y)
It will be the ugliest allstar winning car..

Why not, should receive a participation trophy anyway🏆:ROFLMAO:

Downfarce

Smashtonia colors...paint a bullseye on it for #17:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Charlotte All-Star Schedule of Events By Staff Report...All Times Eastern
Friday, May 17
Gander Outdoors Truck Series First Practice: 9:05 a.m.-9:55 a.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)
Gander Outdoors Truck Series Final Practice: 10:35 a.m.-11:25 a.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)

Monster Energy Open/All-Star First Practice: 11:35 a.m.-12:25 p.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)

Monster Energy Open Final Practice: 1:05 p.m.-1:55 p.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)

Monster Energy All-Star Final Practice: 2:05 p.m.-2:25 p.m. (MRN, FS1 – 3 p.m.)

Monster Energy All-Star Pit Road Practice Group 1: 2:35 p.m.-2:45 p.m. (MRN)

Monster Energy All-Star Pit Road Practice Group 2: 2:45 p.m.-2:55 p.m. (MRN)

Gander Outdoors Truck Series Qualifying: 4:35 p.m. (FS1)

Monster Energy Open Qualifying: 6:00 p.m. (MRN, FS1)

Monster Energy All-Star Race Qualifying: 7:00 p.m. (MRN, FS1)

Radio Pre-Race: 8:00 p.m. (MRN)
TV Pre-Race: 8:00 p.m. (FS1)
Gander Outdoors Truck Series N.C. Education Lottery 200: 8:30 p.m. (MRN, FS1)
Saturday, May 18
Radio Pre-Race: 5:30 p.m. (MRN)
TV Pre-Race: 5:00 p.m. (FS1)
Monster Energy Open: 6:00 p.m. (MRN, FS1)
Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race: 8:00 p.m. (MRN, FS1)

MRN At-Track Station: WEND-FM 106.5 (All-Star Race)

Does anyone ever use this all star race as a measuring stick for the real race? I usually don't, but this year may be different if they use the same set up.
Yeah Swervin Ervin I think even if people have not in years past...like you say "This year may be different" I guess we will have to see if they run the save set-ups...dandr posted a list of what set-ups were getting used on the tracks this year over in the KANSAS Thread.