• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Bristol Night Race Baby

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
Bristol schedule of events...
Friday Night September 18th @ 7 pm Xfinity Series on NBCSN
Saturday Night September 19th @ 7:30 pm Cup Series on NBCSN
Last Years Fall winner was Denny Hamlin.
The Spring 2020 race winner was Brad Keselowski.
Bristol Radioactive...

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
some interesting whispers about Denny Hamlin becoming part owner of the #13 team who is selling because Geico sposorship is dropping out.
taking the #13 to Toyota and putting Bubba in the car.
Hamlin and Bubba have the same management group.
Grandpa Childress would just buy another charter so Ty Dillon doesn't have to go flip burgers i guess.

tombo

some interesting whispers about Denny Hamlin becoming part owner of the #13 team who is selling because Geico sposorship is dropping out.
taking the #13 to Toyota and putting Bubba in the car.
Hamlin and Bubba have the same management group.
Grandpa Childress would just buy another charter so Ty Dillon doesn't have to go flip burgers i guess.
Supposedly hamlin was gonna buy rpm but him owning any team with make affiliation to 4 car team he drives for would be 5th team and break nascar rules.bubba will go to #42 or #48 .he has sponsors and they will want a big team too.i wouldnt be surprised he dont end up in #48.

Despite ‘trying’ to save in C
Having tough schedule coming up
I even went with 38car, 13car and 8th P 62car in weeks past!
Those picks didn’t kill me, but could of been better.......actually feel like could of been worse
The lack of Rd courses affected my allottment

Anyway
18(4)
14(2) 21(3)
41(2/3). depends on league commish

gl everyone!!!!!

Early picks....
18(4), 12(3), 14(1), 41(4)
over
4(3), 3(6), 1(2), 95(4)
I think this week's race is one of the toughest of the year to pick being a playoff cutoff race with a lot of desperation out there.
Currently sitting at 7850 so 10k seems like a long shot (avg 270/race) with the randomness of results this year and the 8 tracks left are not generally easy to pick.