• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Bristol NASCAR Pick 3 Contest

Pritzi

Staff member
Well its another victory for Kyle Busch and his brother, Kurt, who came in second at Bristol. It was some pretty good racing and some unusual finishes too. This weeks contest was extra fun with the bonus of picking music to listen to on the road trip to Bristol. I think we thoroughly enjoyed listening to music with the Pick 3. After all, its natural for NASCAR & music to go together. We liked it so much, it will carry over to some degree as we go on to Richmond.

This weeks positions to guess were for 12th, 20th & 33rd spots.

12th place was won by #95 Matt DiBenedettoo which was a great finish for him. that’s probably why no had him picked. The majority thought it would be Newman but the closest without going over is for #48 Jimmie Johnson who finished 10th. Good finish for him too this week. Those that picked #48 were NASCAR Geek & Bones1738. Congrats and y’all will both receive 5 points.

20th place was won by #43 Bubba Wallace which was a great finish him. Our one and only, Kicken Chicken, correctly guessed him and will receive 15 points this week. Those 15 points and him doing the bonus for a total of 18 points this week shot him up the ladder to be in 3rd place with Sleestak, Well done Chicken.

33rd place was won by #17 Ricky Stenhouse which was a disastrous finish for him. Majority of people thought he would have finished higher. We had to dig deep to find the closest. The closest without going was #15 Ross Chastain who finished in the 29th position. Those that picked #15 were Swervin Ervin (he is so lucky with these), Hardcore Racing & Walker Texan Ranger. They will each receive 5 points.

On a side note, I have to point out Chrisjen. This made me laugh. She(?) posted music but forgot to make picks. Luckly for her she played the bonus & received points. Also, Juneau4 gets a shout out too for cleverly picking her 12th,20th & 33rd likening of songs on the post. Cant pass up BlackLundProV for posting the kids song. That was awesome.

As you can see, there was a lot of movement on the board this week. In fact, there were many positions that came down to who played the bonus or not. It was a very fun week and the music was great to listen to. Thanks for all of those that played and just remember standings can quickly change from week to week with a little luck.

Scores are listed below. How to read the scores are below them.Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.

Swervin Ervin…................................................................................................(47)…..0……0…5 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 8= (total 55)
Bones1738............................................................................................................………..(37)…5….0….0 {+ 3 Bonus Music} =8 (total 45)
Kickin Chicken….........................................................................(12)….0….15…..0 {+3 Bonus Music} =18 (total 30)
Sleestak………........................................................................( 27) ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 30)
Ank Racing .....................................................................(25)..0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 28 )
Wyland ……....................................................(22) ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 25 )
Crashthe24 ...................................................(22)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 25 )
Tombo ....................................................(19). ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 22 )
Downfarce...............................................(19).. ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 22 )
CheckeredPast.....................................(20)..0…..0…..0 { + 1 Bonus Music } = 1(total 21 )
Team Caterpillar........................ (17).. .0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20 )
Juneau4..............................…(17)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20)
B & B Racing.........................…(17)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20 )
Barbara (new)......................................................... (17) missed….0….(total 17)

Elusive Bobcat.........…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )
Waco Warrior............…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )
BlackLundProV.........…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )

Pritzi.......................…… (7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Intimidating Race...........(7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Chrisjen....................…… ....(7) no picks but {+3 Bonus Music} = 3 (total 10)
ControlCar42 ...........….... (7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Marlar..................,,,,,,,,,…(7)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
ZL 1 Motorsports ..............(7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Walker TX Ranger....................... .. (2)0….0….5 {+3 Bonus Music} =8 (total 10)

Hardcore Racing L. .................................. (3) ….0….0….5 {N/A} =5 (total 8)
Riff Raff.................................................…………… (7) missed (total 7)
Jervin09 ........…( 2)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 5 )
NASCAR Geek....................... (0) ……5…..0….0 {N/A} = 5 (total 5)
Gonzo.........……(2)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 5 )
Scooby10672.................... (2)….0…..0…..0 { N/A } = (total 2)
Motorhead55........………( 2)….0…..0…..0 { N/A} = 0 (total 2 )

How to read the scores. the number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Bristol race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 12th,20th & 33rd position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting music for 1 point a piece up to a total of 3 points.The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Bristol. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date.

Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.

Last edited:

ZL1 Motorsports

Well its another victory for Kyle Busch and his brother, Kurt, who came in second at Bristol. It was some pretty good racing and some unusual finishes too. This weeks contest was extra fun with the bonus of picking music to listen to on the road trip to Bristol. I think we thoroughly enjoyed listening to music with the Pick 3. After all, its natural for NASCAR & music to go together. We liked it so much, it will carry over to some degree as we go on to Richmond.

This weeks positions to guess were for 12th, 20th & 33rd spots.

12th place was won by #95 Matt DiBenedettoo which was a great finish for him. that’s probably why no had him picked. The majority thought it would be Newman but the closest without going over is for #48 Jimmie Johnson who finished 10th. Good finish for him too this week. Those that picked #48 were NASCAR Geek & Bones1738. Congrats and y’all will both receive 5 points.

20th place was won by #43 Bubba Wallace which was a great finish him. Our one and only, Kicken Chicken, correctly guessed him and will receive 15 points this week. Those 15 points and him doing the bonus for a total of 18 points this week shot him up the ladder to be in 3rd place with Sleestak, Well done Chicken.

33rd place was won by #17 Ricky Stenhouse which was a disastrous finish for him. Majority of people thought he would have finished higher. We had to dig deep to find the closest. The closest without going was #15 Ross Chastain who finished in the 29th position. Those that picked #15 were Swervin Ervin (he is so lucky with these), Hardcore Racing & Walker Texan Ranger. They will each receive 5 points.

On a side note, I have to point out Chrisjen. This made me laugh. She(?) posted music but forgot to make picks. Luckly for her she played the bonus & received points. Also, Juneau4 gets a shout out too for cleverly picking her 12th,20th & 33rd likening of songs on the post. Cant pass up BlackLundProV for posting the kids song. That was awesome.

As you can see, there was a lot of movement on the board this week. In fact, there were many positions that came down to who played the bonus or not. It was a very fun week and the music was great to listen to. Thanks for all of those that played and just remember standings can quickly change from week to week with a little luck.

Scores are listed below. How to read the scores are below them.Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.

Swervin Ervin…................................................................................................(47)…..0……0…5 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 8= (total 55)
Bones1738............................................................................................................………..(37)…5….0….0 {N/A} =5 (total 42)
Kickin Chicken….........................................................................(12)….0….15…..0 {+3 Bonus Music} =18 (total 30)
Sleestak………........................................................................( 27) ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 30)
Ank Racing .....................................................................(25)..0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 28 )
Wyland ……....................................................(22) ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 25 )
Crashthe24 ...................................................(22)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 25 )
Tombo ....................................................(19). ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 22 )
Downfarce...............................................(19).. ….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 22 )
CheckeredPast.....................................(20)..0…..0…..0 { + 1 Bonus Music } = 1(total 21 )
Team Caterpillar........................ (17).. .0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20 )
Juneau4..............................…(17)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20)
B & B Racing.........................…(17)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 20 )
Barbara (new)......................................................... (17) missed….0….(total 17)

Elusive Bobcat.........…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )
Waco Warrior............…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )
BlackLundProV.........…(12)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 15 )

Pritzi.......................…… (7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Intimidating Race...........(7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Chrisjen....................…… ....(7) no picks but {+3 Bonus Music} = 3 (total 10)
ControlCar42 ...........….... (7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Marlar..................,,,,,,,,,…(7)..….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
ZL 1 Motorsports ..............(7)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 10 )
Walker TX Ranger....................... .. (2)0….0….5 {+3 Bonus Music} =8 (total 10)

Hardcore Racing L. .................................. (3) ….0….0….5 {N/A} =5 (total 8)
Riff Raff.................................................…………… (7) missed (total 7)
Jervin09 ........…( 2)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 5 )
NASCAR Geek....................... (0) ……5…..0….0 {N/A} = 5 (total 5)
Gonzo.........……(2)….0…..0…..0 { + 3 Bonus Music } = 3 (total 5 )
Scooby10672.................... (2)….0…..0…..0 { N/A } = (total 2)
Motorhead55........………( 2)….0…..0…..0 { N/A} = 0 (total 2 )

How to read the scores. the number in the first parenthesis is the total amount of points you had coming into the Bristol race. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd numbers represent your score for guessing positions 12th,20th & 33rd position. The next numbers within the curved brackets represents the bonus we had of posting music for 1 point a piece up to a total of 3 points.The number after equal sign represents all the points you earned at Bristol. The final number in the parenthesis represents your total number of points you have earned to date.

Please check my math for your scores. I do make mistakes. If I have made one, just post it and it will be corrected immediately.
You should be proud of what you have created here. !! 😁👍🏁 Just going to get better & more fun. Thank you Pritzi. 😁

ZL1 Motorsports

That is so sweet of you to say. Thank you. Im glad we are having fun with it (y):)
Look at all the participation you got with all the players putting in their favorite road tunes and songs it went on for days and it was great and that's just all because of what you did. You put the idea out there and it happened. ! Congrats. 😁👍🏁

Kickin_Chicken

Look at all the participation you got with all the players putting in their favorite road tunes and songs it went on for days and it was great and that's just all because of what you did. You put the idea out there and it happened. ! Congrats. 😁👍🏁
Now she has to up the game to new heights! Pressure, pressure......😉👍
KC

Marlar

There’s a MLB player who has it played for his intro song...
It should have a warning label on it. "This song may remain in your head longer than expected, and you may start to move erratically". Baby shark ...doo,doo, doo, doo...

My niece's daughter was playing at a get together and she was really having fun with it. There's several verses also, lol. I think we started making up our own also.