• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Auto Club - Auto Club 400

Gonzo: I am giving it another try, Final Answers!
#1. The Rolling Stones hired the Hells Angels to be paid $500 in Beer for security.
#2. There are 10 flags that are used to signify different messages to NASCAR drivers during a race.
#3. The
actual tire pressure is 30 psi + one atmosphere, which is about 14.7 psi, so it is 44.7psi.
#4. Is
Pressure, water under pressure raises the boiling point, up to about 265 degrees Fahrenheit.
#5. Team........Sports

===========================================================================================
Alternate number two answers:
#2. Green, Yellow, Red, Black, White, Checker, Blue with a Orange+Yellow diagonal stripe on it, Black with a White X on it = 8 Flags.
#2.
(If you count the American Flag = 9 Flags)

Gonzo: I am giving it another try, Final Answers!
#1. The Rolling Stones hired the Hells Angels to be paid $500 in Beer for security.
#2. There are 10 flags that are used to signify different messages to NASCAR drivers during a race.
#3. The
actual tire pressure is 30 psi + one atmosphere, which is about 14.7 psi, so it is 44.7psi.
#4. Is
Pressure, water under pressure raises the boiling point, up to about 265 degrees Fahrenheit.
#5. Team........Sports

===========================================================================================
Alternate number two answers:
#2. Green, Yellow, Red, Black, White, Checker, Blue with a Orange+Yellow diagonal stripe on it, Black with a White X on it = 8 Flags.
#2.
(If you count the American Flag = 9 Flags)
IR, I gotta give you a life line on this one.......
#5 G-O-L-F. Your first shot in the game and on every hole thereafter begins from a "Tee." Also, the ball is placed on a "Tee" (wood peg).

Last edited:
I keep wondering why Nascar is so opposed to single car qualifying. Could it be that the networks do not want to give that much TV time to do it that way? They (Fox) have already ditch 1st practice. What is next? Will they send drivers out in smaller groups? Perhaps based on the 1st practice or worse something that happened the wk before? ( such as pit stall selection at some tracks. Oh well, enough speculation! What will be will be!