• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

Atlanta - Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500

Downfarce

I'm gonna do a weekly drivers to watch for each race. Feel free to add or comment on any I may have missed.
A = 2, 4, 9, 18
B = 1, 11, 12, 14, 20, 21, 24, 48
C = 8, 13, 31, 95

KC, did you put these in by manufacturer, by how good or bad they are, any criteria for these picks:unsure::unsure: or maybe couldn't see straight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No matter what..you are still the POSTMASTER GENERAL!! (y)(y)

Last edited:

tombo

Only 37 Cars entered for the Atlanta cup race. Only about 30 quality cars with about 7 field fillers imo, entries getting thinner and thinner as sponsor $ get harder and harder to find. Hope this trend reverses soon.

https://tobychristiecom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/11902_preentnum.pdf
Another thing noone is talking about that hurt nascar was france supporting of trump made alot of these freak crazy liberal ran sponsors to resist trump and leave nascar..not to mix politics in here but that is what happened.a crew i was talking to in the pits at indy told me that.

Juneau4

Another thing noone is talking about that hurt nascar was france supporting of trump made alot of these freak crazy liberal ran sponsors to resist trump and leave nascar..not to mix politics in here but that is what happened.a crew i was talking to in the pits at indy told me that.
Never bite the hand that feeds you.:censored:

oldfartracer

Unfortunately it probably wont. But then again...who needs 40 entries in a race? 30+ just seems unrealistic in any format.
Oh, I'm fine with 30 car fields for sure, would love to see the really low quality cars/drivers race elsewhere, in other divisions, since they're the ones that usually cause the early cautions, it's that lack of sponsors wanting to come on board that's concerning.